How did white people lose a 300 year lead?

How did white people lose a 300 year lead?

Attached: oof.png (802x644, 51.8K)

The USA immigration strategy is to select top educated asians (this is called brain drain) and low wage hispanics. The whites are competing against all of this, from the lowest working white to the highest paid white

Well they're not doing a very good job, they need to step it up before my porcelain ass gets replaced!!

Imagine if the most educated and skilled whites immigrated to Japan, then you compared the income of whites in Japan to the income of native Japanese. You would be comparing top level whites against a typical, normal population of multiple classes. This comparison becomes useless with this style of immigration

jews

Attached: 1644172308592 (1).jpg (1737x2456, 364.54K)

well first came the asian push for rights in the 1950s, before the push for blacks.
then came the scholarships
if you're black you automatically have a scholarship in some universities
if you're native american, almost any percent, you have much MUCH more options than any other race in the US

however, there was much more racism towards blacks
asians were discriminated against but not to the degree of blacks in the 1950s and onwards

Separate out jews (like they should be) from the white category and see what happens.

aren't Jews considered to be generally successful?

Depends on where u are looking

Commie agenda.

Attached: 1529132122965.gif (836x740, 94.04K)

I'm screaming and crying my fellow white niggers could never fall from grace like this

This. The average IQ in India is in the 80s, but among Indian US citizens, it's around 120.

It's more of a forcible removal, than a fall.

>not to the degree of blacks
yeah guess those railroads build themselfs

Wtf? How is the white legend immovable object being moved? This doesn't make sense. My schema is shattering

BBC

When whites are gone and out of the way, nobody will be left to defend individual freedom. The world will be a prison of gullible minorities ruled by jews

jews are white and get lead too bitch boi

>latinx
Jesus Christ.

Yeah, it's disgusting. Please tell your people to stop voting for these scumbags.

>How is the white legend immovable object being moved?
We're too nice.