How the fuck am i supposed to cope with getting older...

how the fuck am i supposed to cope with getting older. im turning 20 soon and im still into plushies and cute anime shit. i feel really sad and i feel like ill have to give up most of my interests just to fit in. i want to keep being seen as cute, and i wanna still dress up in a cute way instead of dressing my age. its still okay now since im not in my late 20s yet, but i just feel sad because i feel like im going to lose my identity one way or another

Attached: EF8E9B0D-FA7E-4DD1-A574-F3950A6450B6.jpg (750x750, 169.47K)

You don't have to give up what you like, just make sure you're doing adult things. Working, driving, bills, responsibilities etc etc Acting like a kid when you're older is the problem. Everyone has hobbies, don't let your hobbies be the only thing though, sometimes you gotta buckle down and handle shit. Also post tits or gtfo

Attached: 1643348737834.jpg (508x673, 67.17K)

Unironically grow up, please stop wearing diapers and dresses I know this is you Eric

yeah im not avoiding any of my responsibilities (that i know of at least) and i work pretty hard to get a good job in a few years

only issue is that i already barely find connections at this age with my hobbies now, so i cant really imagine how it’d be like a few more years from now

You just need to do what everyone else who's into "cute anime shit" needs to do. Kill yourself.

you got me

no i dont want to go to hell

im turning 26 soon. you have a whole lot more pain on the way.

Im still here tho
based
you are literally me, and this is true as fuck

Don’t have to change that… I still have that stuff too and I don’t see a problem with it, it feels good having my teddy

i dont even wanna think about it

im glad to hear that.. i just dont want to “change” for others if that makes sense

hmmm perhaps I don’t understand.. but unless you have self harming habits there is no need someone should want you to change.

Eh, I still keep stuffed animals from my childhood. Recently moved em from my closet to the attic. Mind you, I'm hitting my early 20s now as well. No one wants to grow up, user. It just happens. As long as it doesn't affect your personal life, why not. Your chances of women wanting to be with you when you come home are fucking ZERO if you have that shit laying around, but, you know, to each their own.

what i meant that i also want to get taken seriously, so one way or another i’ll have to change just a bit. i think i just need more friends to feel more comfortable with

Shut the fuck up dude you aren't even a man yet you faggot

I'm turning 23 so still not that old but my experience so far is that despite how stupid it is the sigma meme of doing what you want is a good way to get through life.

I know I'm a bit wired but I don't try to hide it and while it doesn't lend itself to getting along with everyone the few friends I have are great and most of them have personalities beyond. Netflix, Starbucks, game of thrones.

My advice is just do what you want eventually you'll have a circle of friends and aquantaces that accept and understand and they'll be much better than the generic uninteresting friends you'll amke otherwise

Into anime AND religious? Holy shit there really is no hope for you faggot.

yeah because ill never be a man you retard

yeah theres been moments i had groups of friends i didnt really have anything common with and it felt like i was playing a role the whole time im with them. but i now have a few handful that i feel comfy with and i will take your advice to heart

you will experience eternal damnation in hell

No I won't because it doesn't exist you fucking retard.