I see blacks winning

I see blacks winning

Attached: quest.jpg (500x300, 37.28K)

I need a lot more information. Is it hand to hand? Blacks. Is it black countries vs. Asian countries? Asians.

Sticks and Rocks v. Nuclear Weapons.

hand to hand

Chinks by numbers and guns

Idiot. One black could take on 5 asians at the same time

Asians would easily dominate.

That's nonsense. I have seen asians getting the shit beat out of them by blacks. I am just going by what I see

Try telling that to Vietnam vets.

80 year old women aren't much of an oponent, Jacqueese

Everyone would mob the floor with niggers once the "media protected species" shield falls

Those women are learning martial arts and they are still getting their asses handed to them

That's a bullshit excuse. Either asians win or they don't. They aren't winning yet

Attached: IMG-20220125-WA0013.jpg (1080x1080, 128.87K)

Asians are a lot smarter and better organised than blacks. China is the origin of Sun Tzu's art of war. China has remained undefeated in war for 1000s if years, and was one of the only civilisations who actually repelled a barbarian invasion - see Han Xiongnu War. You'd see rooftop Koreans on a mass scale, Chinese would totally outpace and defeat blacks. Even now black gangs only really exist because of Anarcho-tyranny, meaning the state tolerates their existence and punishes groups or institutions who attempt to deal with them

Blacks would rip that stupid book out their hands and punch them in the face, that's the kind of shit I'm warning about. Asians stand no chance

cope
you said "war" fgt meaning organization $ and guns, not retards street fighting lol

Even in a war, blacks would beat asians through strength alone. Every step the asians take, blacks would beat them back with force

If it's hand-to-hand combat, it would be like the movie 300 lol.... The Blacks would dominate...... but in reality, it's not even close. China is likely to become the dominant global superpower over the next 100 years... Nigeria is struggling to get fresh water

Yes, blacks would dominate and they would dominate all the way through asia including China. In fact, they are already starting

>war
>muh strength
fast track to nigger general right there

What wars have you been researching where that's a probability?

Of course the asian is dismissing strength, they know blacks have more strength and that's why they would win

Any war. Let's say blacks form a group and storm China. They would immediately win by forcing a surrender

I'm with the Changs, not with the Kangz