Thinking about ending it all but I don't have the means

Thinking about ending it all but I don't have the means.

Attached: _.jpg (900x900, 106.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=knOrIBEqxYc
youtu.be/QxD5Tc2PmIE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qDAoJIJ2ljU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>don't have the means
Haven't moved out of the basement yet?

Please get help op if you're not joking. Why do you want to end your life? Even if you're struggling right now, know that life will not stay like it is forever. It will get better. What does ending your life do except make everyone that knew you feel miserable? There has to be someone you know that cares for you, and this person will not be happy at all learning about what you did to yourself. Please get help

suicide is free you pussy

What memes don't you have?

Do you have all the memes, of all kinds of things?

Don’t do it OP. It’s what the Jews want.

Never understood why youd shittalk ppl who are thinking about killing themselves, thats not making you look cool at all rather pathetic i hope ppl in your life are not as cruel for no reason to you

don’t do it user..

he's just the edgy Any Forums kid. leave him

dgaf if this expendable capital asset kills himself or not, i'm just tired of whiners and stupid questions

His thread interrupted your hourly bbc fix I see, sry about that

You're just going to give up and let your enemies win? Fuck them. Never give up.

Attached: Go Getter.jpg (400x400, 14.07K)

you goddamn better be, fuckin zogbot

You've never tried to drown yourself, I take it? Rightfully, it scares people who have no experience with it, but there's a point where the reflex to breathe cuts out, and you just kinda fade away if you keep your lungs closed. I wouldn't recommend it personally, but it's a lot less frightening to experience that than something violent, where your adrenaline is rushing and you're highly stressed out.

Yeah you do
/thread

Fucking based
m.youtube.com/watch?v=knOrIBEqxYc

You literally go from "I need air!" to "Oh, I guess I don't need this..." and then you just die if you don't start breathing again.

retards, not everyone responds the same when they're feeling like that
some people respond to shit like "do a flip" as a reverse psychology trick, "go ahead, do it, fucking kys", this actually stops some people from killing themselves as they are reminded life is in their hands and no one else cares, if they choose to live it

I see your based Rocky music and raise you some Stan Bush.
youtu.be/QxD5Tc2PmIE

Holy shit! I love this
I’ll see your bush and raise you 1984 (or 86?)transformers bush
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qDAoJIJ2ljU