Just went on a gagging spree. Nearly puked. You guys are fucking weird. You guys post the weirdest shit...

Just went on a gagging spree. Nearly puked. You guys are fucking weird. You guys post the weirdest shit. You do nasty things and you're nasty people.

Attached: pepe.gif (498x498, 849.14K)

Were you gaging on dick?

And then of course you blame it all on the Jews, and of course you're just a Roman who does weird ass shit because you're just a shitfucker

Attached: Anisakids.jpg (797x502, 58.89K)

No

I'm tired, man. You have got to stop posting all of these scary little practical causes for the disgust reaction. Just like you need to stop posting about MKUltra and all of these little blames. It's so old, man. And then you've got to stop doing what you're doing and repent. It's bad, man. The world is in REALLY bad shape, and it's because you don't repent. Even most Christians don't repent. They repent before bedtime and then wake up and do the same thing again.

this.

Isaiah 24

Oh I just posted the nematodes because I honestly made someone throw up with this one last week. We were reviewing some basic food safety with parasites but they had no idea what a nematode is.

>gagging spree
please explain

Attached: 1644117790168.jpg (400x400, 37.73K)

Mathew 7:1-2

>i steal because i'm a kleptomaniac
not an excuse

It's BAD, guys. It's really, really, really fuckin' bad.

seems like someones a pussy ass frog faggot who shouldve stayed in reddit

Then leave. Go make some other place better.

>covenant status
revoked

Zechariah 11

10 Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations. 11 It was revoked on that day, and so the oppressed of the flock who were watching me knew it was the word of the Lord.

Blasphemy

>anything that hurts me is blasphemy

>anything that is contrary to my opinion is going to hell like because I have an objective say in that

Not me. I agree 100%. Thought I'd check Any Forums out for the first time in 10+ years and it's the same old shit... unoriginal posts now with more psyops and three letter agencies fighting like retards pretending to be normal anons whatever the fuck that means...

Kike spotted

iwbwictb
yes, but it's over

Attached: no.jpg (267x445, 30.41K)

It's really, really, really fuckin' bad, guys. REALLY, REALLY fuckin' bad

Like the apocalypse bad?