This is the 2022 Bremach SUV. Made in Russia by UAZ and rebadged for the US market...

This is the 2022 Bremach SUV. Made in Russia by UAZ and rebadged for the US market. Not entirely unlike a Mercedes G wagon.

Your thoughts?

Attached: Bremach-SUV-with-snorkel-courtesy-Bremach-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 98.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

autowise.com/2022-bremach-suv-import/
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cold case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing Russia makes besides ak-47's is worth buying. Their production value is shit and partly why they lost the cold war.

Looks more like a Jeep Wrangler.

I'd take the Pepsi Challenge with this and say even a 70's K-series wheels harder. Fuck this thing, it looks like cardboard.

I own a g wagen and do not see much in the way of similarities aside from the tall and narrow cabin. I feel like they went more for a mix of a Jeep and a RAV4. What's the price of one of these?

looks like a stupid purchase. i wouldn't buy a g wagon and i definitely would not buy one of these. i wonder what gene it is that makes russkies so fucking dumb. and before you challenge me remember that those dipshits were all about communism a few decades ago.

$26,400. Allegedly. Dealer markup and "prep" may vary. Whatever that means.

autowise.com/2022-bremach-suv-import/

So was 1/2 of Germany and various parts of Europe and Asia at some points. Still is in a few sad places.

Does it have half of an eaten sandwich in between the door panels?

Yeah I definitely feel like that's targeting more of the RAV4 and low end jeep market then. "Prep" sounds like a great way to end up seeing a 40k price tag. Now that I'm looking at it I also see some 4runner in it.

Lets hope so.

In this "chip shortage" market, expect markups wherever you go. Everything new sells for over sticker price. But you knew that already.

Have you taken in to account parts and service when no american service centers will have your vehicle in their computers inventory list? Seems like everything you need outside of a basic oil change will be a hassle to hunt for replacement parts and a tech willing to take on liable exotic repairs with no official guidance or TSBs in english.

Why would I do that? Its literally just a pic I found. I didnt say buy the freaking thing.

You want real advice? Go buy a Toyota or Honda in the size you want. Or maybe a Subaru. Unless you're after a truck, then go buy a truck.

So the point of this thread was to discuss a picture of some random car you found that you weirdly had a whole back story on but no intention on buying?

M'out.

>So the point of this thread was to discuss a picture of some random car you found
Yes.
that you weirdly had a whole back story on?
TIL its "weird" to read a website.

> but no intention on buying?
Did the voices in your head tell you different? Because I said no such thing.

That's tempting actually. I wonder they probably could make an EV of that once the 4680 batteries are available since it sounds like they are pieced together.

Looks pointlessly expensive for an off-roader.

$26,400. One of the cheapest rides out there. But again I'm not trying to sell the things. Probably a bad idea to buy one. Where would you get parts and service?

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cold case

Not a chance. You can't get a domestic base model all wheel drive unibody suv for that. It's got $10K+ in accessories alone.

But you could get a used 4Runner with a few grand to spare.

Attached: IMG-20220125-WA0014.jpg (1080x1080, 137.67K)