Literally lives rent free in you head and is the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. PROVE ME WRONG

Literally lives rent free in you head and is the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. PROVE ME WRONG

Attached: 1643366308337.jpg (1653x2048, 961.7K)

All replies below this line only CONFIRM that President Joseph R. Biden, 46th President of the United states of America, was FAIRLY elected in a SECURE and FREE election.

=====================================

Wow. There's a lot of really fucked up shit that's bad for the country in that list. Wish this Biden fuckhead weren't POTUS.

Nice argument. Unfortunately, cope and seethe

About what? Biden being president? I don’t have to cope or seethe, he’s already president.

lame duck with a side of herbs and spices

Wake me up when he actually ends all our wars or gives us universal healthcare or free college.

Desperate caps post is desperate. 33% approval rating and dropping. His own party members avoid him so as not to sully their own campaigns.

>free college
You mean like Venezuela did? Fucking retard commie.

Like they do with trump?

Cant defend your child sniffing president? No surprise there. Nice attempt at deflection though.

>muh Venezuela
No fuckhead, like most European countries that aren't shit holes.

Yeah those are capitalist. We keep telling your dorks that but you wont listen. Also they have sky high taxes and limited freedoms.

tells others to cope and seethe.
>cant cope and seethes af

Stop trying to strawman me, faggot. Recognizing that some systems in our country are shitty and suggesting ways to improve them doesn't make me a commie.

Reaching into the working mans pocket to fix poor people problems doesnt work. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Biden has literally fucked what little was left of this country and its economy.

Literally every nugget of free shit means one less motivation for lazy asses to get off their butts and get jobs. You democrat do gooders and your good intentions are paving the highway to hell.

It doesn't matter because it'll never happen. The two-party duopoly doesn't serve the people, they serve corporate interests and Israel.
I'm not a Democrat, I'm an Independent.

>It doesn't matter because it'll never happen. The two-party duopoly doesn't serve the people, they serve corporate interests and Israel.
You mean people who work rather than people who dont? Yeah thats just common sense. Also fuck the terrorist apartheid state of israel.

"wasn't", you illiterate brainlet.

>lame duck
It's the very beginning of his second year out of four, you fucking moron.