Im sitting here snorting a line of heroin...

Im sitting here snorting a line of heroin. You have ten seconds to justify to me the harm or loss aka the crime that im engaged in. Drug use is a health issue, not a crime.

Attached: Resources-substance-abuse-heroin-addiction-hero[1].jpg (1386x640, 91.24K)

Drug use is a crime in most places.
I don't think it should be a crime. Go nuts.

same I just shoot it up

nothing really just that your safe n a house while the process of getting that drug to you is costly, to humans and others things like economy differences

either that you should shoot it up, cleaner for you

It tends to be the case that users don't hold down a job and become addicted, and then the addict needs to continues using it so he or she does whatever it takes, which is often theft and manipulation. Which is something you already know, so you're full of shit when you say it's not a criminal issue.

You have been subjected to the propaganda for far too long. The minority is used to smear the majority of drug users. This can easily be demonstrated by your lack of belief in substances such as cigarettes and alcohol having the effects that you attribute to heroin.

I'm on 70mg ritalin, 300mg luvox, 4mg brexpiprazole, weed, nicotine gum and oxymetazoline. I don't like Downers

Downers are where it is tho. Im smoking on some wack ass HHC crap, but its like and instant groggy you get from smoking too much pot. Its trash but it works for now I guess.

Hope your shit isn’t fent tainted OP. Totally disagree with your claims, however if anyone is interested look into how Purdue pushed for oxycontin and claimed it wasn’t addictive, and how they pushed for stronger doses for addicts which they claimed had “breakthrough pain”. Big pharma has been a racket for as long as they could propagate addicts. I don’t blame people for getting addicted to the most addictive drug there is, I just wish more people were aware

Because when you run out of money you'll end up stealing shit from normal people who aren't drug addicts

Also you fucks end up wondering around in neighborhoods that you don't even live in at all hours of the day and terrorize people with your bullshit

Propaganda ate your brain. Keep living in the world that they told you exists.

So you want to punish him for future crimes he might allegedly eventually possibly commit.....

Attached: 1644197103258m.jpg (1013x1024, 94.66K)

RIP sex drive

They always have to add things to make a crime, because its not a crime. Its always the same old bs about stealing shit and what not.

I dont have a sex life to use a drive on anyway.

I wish I knew where to find good opiates but all this fent shit has me freaked out.

It's nice to see that you live in a world where you've dealt with drug addicts or lived in an area that is full of them. Now shut the fuck up and let people who know what the fuck they're talking about lead the conversation.

No, I'm just explaining to him why things like heroin are illegal.

You didnt explain shit. I want you to justify your claim of a crime by me sitting here on the couch getting lit.

Do you have a fucking job? Who the fuck is paying for your drug habit if you don't, mommy and daddy? Because I've yet to see a full blown heroin addict with a normal full time job.

Lol I have been using opiates for over 12 years, hold a 9-5, and am not prescribed them either. You do go on though.

Attached: 1644202298963.png (500x478, 355.67K)

Rock and roll music is fueled by drugs, and most of them doing them are doing just fine. The parts you dont see is people doing their drugs without issue because its really none of your business.

You're very handsome, shame you aren't getting laid regularly, you look like you could use some

rent fucking free Ivan
keep seething
kek faggot!

Man you don't even know who the dude in those pics is but you are here lecturing people on drugs...

Go to bed kid, the adults are blasting off.

Attached: 1643168109285.gif (400x300, 1.27M)