Who is your waifu and why, Any Forums?

Who is your waifu and why, Any Forums?

Attached: built for bbc.jpg (850x1322, 163.41K)

goodnight

>built for bbc
Shit thread
Abandon ship

This

Attached: 1643775279763.gif (200x200, 13.48K)

Kiyohime, from FGO.
Not because I actually worship her, but because I have a fucked story with her character. lmao

>incel
all started from a hapa who shot other asians. kek

Madotsuki because she stole my heart years ago

Attached: 67c723c3-6b86-4816-ae4f-45b82a2f3c1e.jpg (1080x1350, 70.36K)

Marin Kitagawa. She got a bod made for modeling. And she's into eroge.

Attached: IMG_4448.jpg (618x960, 109.71K)

Kurumi Tokisaki, i love her style, her love for cats, her craziness, her fashion, her voice, her flirtyness, her body, her lewdness, her badassery, her heterochromia etc

Attached: 1426653123345 (1).jpg (900x1300, 307.36K)

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection. You have a mental illness called “gender dysphoria”.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

nigga stfu no one asked

You will never pass. You will lock yourself away in your home and become more and more bitter and delusional as you desperately try to convince yourself that you look like a women.

Your only friends—and I use that word very lightly—will be fellow castrated men who will also be suffering the same regret and mental anguish over their poorly thought out decision. The entirety of your "friendship" will be mutual reassurance that you didn't make a mistake, and discussing how to make other people fuck up as bad as you did so you won't be alone in your misery.

But you will be alone, even around other people.

Always alone in your head, always suspicious of what others really think about you, always knowing the truth that they are only humoring you out of pity.

Despised by all, hideous, a freak. Incapable of having love, a family, or genuine human connections. Slowly, your grip on reality will slip away until, on the rare moment you are forced to confront it. It will be such a shock to you, such a painful reminder of what you actually are, that the intrusive thoughts will hijack your every waking moment.

I don't have one right now.

Reminder that trannies are just cultists. If people were allowed to live as their true selves, as either tomboys or femboys, they would be healthy and happy. Unfortunately, sometimes they get groomed into thinking they have problems that don't exist and that it can only be "treated" with drugs and bodily mutilation. But in reality, no one is ever happy when they "transition". It's just a meme that ruins lives. The tranny fad needs to die and people need to start accepting and loving themselves for who they really are. Natural traps and tomboys who don't get tricked into taking damaging hormones or getting heinous surgeries are always a million times happier and more attractive than these tranny abominations. If you support or enable trannies in any way, you are not a good person. You are part of the problem. Trannies are an active death cult that recruits through bullying, gaslighting and harassment. They go out of their way to make people feel uncomfortable with their true selves so that they feel more dependent upon the tranny cult and its backhanded encouragement. If you have any love for tomboys or androgynous men, or if you just don't like seeing people get hurt, it's your job to speak out against trannyism and point out the damage it causes. It's not a real sexuality. It's not a real identity. It's not even a real mental illness. It's simply a dangerous fad started by fetishists and enabled by politically obsessed sycophants, and it needs to be stopped before more people ruin their bodies and their lives.

Bet you didn’t know about her ‘till this season bandwagoner

No matter what you have cut off or put in, you will never be a woman. Hormone therapy wont make you female. A vaginoplasty won't make you female. Breast implants won't make you female. You will never bare children, you will never go through what a woman does every day, you will only end up mutilating yourself and regretting it later. Another thing you are doing is maximizing your potential salary at about seventy percent of what a man makes. If you want to be a homosexual that's just fine, it's tolerated in most places and accepted in some, go for it but don't mutilate yourself to try to be something that you are not and can never be. The medical tech to make you female is about fifty to a hundred years away so I won't even suggest that you wait for it. There is no magic spring that will turn you into a girl. The surgery you're looking to go through hurts all through recovery and depending on how good your doctor is it can hurt constantly afterwards. I'm not being a bastard or trolling you. A friend of mine went through the whole thing, he had to get one of the surgeries re-done because the first doctor was a fucking hack ad did a lot of nerve damage. Ten years after the first surgery he could pass for a woman. He ended up committing suicide five years later when the love of his life found out that he wasn't as advertised and dumped him. Fucker didn't even come to the funeral.

you are in a coma. we are trying new technology to reach you. please wake up.

I fucking hate trannies. They're mentally ill retarded people who will be mocked and disgusted from their peers and families. It is disgusting at to how humanity has gotten to this point. The hate I have for trannies is unimaginable. Unthinkable to the human mind. The rage I have boiled up for trannies is something that will make them regret TRANSitioning. FUCK TRANNIES. I want to go on twitter and just yell FUCK TRANNIES at everything. I want all those trannies to post their shitty webcomic that tells "the truth", guess what, sissy, it isn't the truth. You fucking faggot. Fucking nigger. FUCK TRANNIES. I hate them. I hate that stupid fucking flag they have. Stupid blue pink white putrid fucking piece of shit. Hama-slamma-wanda-makama piece of shit. FUCK. We should invent a time machine and kill the first tranny ever to stop this madness we bring into our society. if you are a boy. STAY A BOY. If you are a girl. STAY A GIRL. You fucking FAGGOT. FUCK TRANNIES. I HATE THEM.
>R-Rent free!
The only thing rent free is my absolute hatred for these fuckheads. These retards need to have their skull paved in with a mallet by a 100,000 pound ogre. Oh wait. the TRANNIES are the OGRES. Also, FUCK TRUMP and FUCK THE PRESIDENCY. FUCK. I can't go anywhere without getting a warning saying I can't poke fun at the trannies. FUCK THE TRANNIES. I hate them. Fuck twitter for following them and saying their sthitty trans lives matter with their stupid Ching chong camfams. FUCK TRANNIES. FUCK TRANNIES. THIS IS AN ORIGINAL POST BY ME. DONT USE IT AS YOUR TRANNY ASS COPYPASTAS. IF SO. KILL YOURSELF.

Dude go to dynasty reader futa discussion were some are batching about trans rights and raid make sure to make multiple accounts first

Stop trying faggot, your post won't become pasta

Who's your phat assed wife, user?