What is the max number of kids a woman can bear?

What is the max number of kids a woman can bear?

Attached: 8b58ed9556d8c5910766272a36c00d6b.9.jpg (1280x720, 59.33K)

at least 19.

That Duggar show had 19. That's gotta be at least close to the upper limit.

*sow not show

Assuming 1 a year to infertility it's going to have a rare ceiling of around 40.
30 would be more likely achievable for the majority of women.

nope, woman needs at least 4-5 months to reproduce again
you can't have 1 kid 1 year

>You need 1.08 years between children!
>YOUR OFF HAND SHIT HOUSE ESTIMATION IS WRONG

69 is the world record...

8 at 1 time (2009)
69 all together (1782)

holy shit how did her belly look like with 8 kids?

Nice

Mariam Nabatanzi Babirye is interesting, because all of hers were documented in modern times. Her 44th and final child was born in 2016 when she was 36. Then she finally got a procedure to not have babies

He dont know about irish twins.

Those aren't the max, just the current high scores.

Kek

3 of my aunts are

Found someone who's never heard of octomom

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 5.49K)

Depends on how many eggs she has, and how quickly she can push them out one after the other.

Amazing to think about having 25 or even 50 kidsā€¦. The legacy alone! Imagine gatheringsā€¦ imagine having 250 grandkids come to your house, assuming an average of five per kid. Imagine having 1000 great grand kids. Imagine them working together for a common goal.

When I was in high school in one of the classes I did was an assignment on family history and I had to go and ask my Gran about all types of stuff and she told me about an aunty of hers who had (according to her) 24 children, but only 12 survived. The old days, that would of been some time in the mid to late 1800's where bearing children was both risky to mother and child, so a high mortality rate..

imagine the college fee for 50 kids

I have two kids. That is atleast one two many. Maybe two. Sanity is much more important than legacy

If the mother didn't die during the first birth, she was unlikely to ever die during birth.

You're gonna die in a few years anyways, may as well make as many babies as possible

no one will remember you, but maybe will remember your kids

it depends
if she starts young and has good hormones that make her able to get preggers well into her 40s, she could manage around 30 pregnancies, maybe 35.
you just need to find a perv that will repeatedly inseminate a hag with a full blown axe wound while there are a bunch of kids screaming around him after like 3 times of her being bred

I have no interest in anyone remembering me. I enjoy my time now, with my kids. (yea I joked about not wanting them, but it was only joke). The future is for them, not me. I understand the wish to be remembered or have some sort of legacy is a driving force for a lot of people. I just have never understood it. Why do I care what people whom I will never meet think of me.

this is actually niggers and thirdworlders mindset