Is it inappropriate to hug a 12 year old girl if you're a guy that's over 21 Any Forums?

Is it inappropriate to hug a 12 year old girl if you're a guy that's over 21 Any Forums?

Everytime I see my neighbour or we hang out I hug her when we leave each other. She's the same height as me so our heads are literally touching when we do and it feels a lot more intimate than if she was shorter, and she smells really nice and gives amazing hugs but idk if I could get in trouble for always hugging her?

Attached: Why Pls.jpg (1057x1053, 272.19K)

>She's the same height as me
>12, 21
This is literally more interesting than anything else your pedo midget ass said.

depends, are you both naked? or just you?

>she smells really nice
kek, the denial

Just enjoy it for as long as it lasts pedo kun

I'm not a pedo, this is the only 12 yesterday old girl that I like and not in a sexual way she's just really nice. Also I can't help being short

>12 yesterday old girl
Pedo be panicking

Attached: 20220204_005509.gif (200x200, 1.94M)

Topkek, my stupid phone can't auto correct for shit

You said she smells really amazing and gives amazing hugs user. You don't want to admit it but she makes you feel good in a way many people would think is weird/creepy. Just admit you're a pedo to yourself and then you can hug neighbour girl guilt free.

So you're saying a 12 year old girl can't smell nice or have nice hugs?

No we are saying they can. But you can't.

Attached: 1643168109285.gif (400x300, 1.27M)

End it all now

(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)

fucking keebler elf lmao

Attached: 1557543462521.gif (500x400, 70.74K)

Its ok to hug people. Dont worry.

All my takes are shit but here goes:

Yes, you should be allowed to hug a 12 year old girl, provided it's not sexual. It's not illegal but generally people will likely look at you funny and assume the worst, and as long as pedophilia exists this will continue to be the case.

yeah eren it's fine

Why are you here normie? Go be content

Sounds like you have a guilty conscience user. Tell us more about how you're a closet pedo.

Lawl

this

just lol @ ur lyfe m8

Dude, as long as you don't get hard you're fine. Absolutely nothing wrong with hugging a kid.

Like most things in life, context is key. I can't see why not though, as long as you aren't weird about it.

Attached: 1644167083279m.jpg (725x1024, 90.28K)

Is it socially correct? Eh idk but it is weird af man not worth the risk especially when the police show up, all someone has to do is see you together and call and they will seeing a 21yo grown ass man with a fucking 12yo