Am I ugly

Am I ugly

Attached: 5F8FD75F-2DC4-4EC9-B784-8102046FEC50.jpg (888x1920, 343.31K)

Fuck off, creeper

yes

No now fuck off

Oh
Creeper how
Oh. I thought people thought I was

average

I'm going to jack off to you now user you attention seeking shit. You spammed so much some fag has just jizzed all over you AHA fucking take my cum you dirty slut. this is what you get

Might as well be ugly…

He’s above average

ugly is the bottom 5%

>He’s above average
imo he's 6/10 so slightly above that average line, but still average

Nah more like 7. Go outside user

It's not so much about being ugly, which you are but just barely, it's more that you give off creedpy child-fucking vibe

Damn man any way I can improve?

How am I ugly? What major flaws make my face uncomfortable to look at? What are attractive features that people enjoy that I lack? I never thought I was ugly till I got on dating apps

>Nah more like 7. Go outside user
if i saw him outside i wouldnt notice anything. he has no striking features and looks like your average white guy. which isnt a bad thing

nah you're alright, if you wanna look better though work out, stay positive and just know you're doing good as is right now

He’s got a symmetrical face and a solid jaw and seems to have nice hair too. And he’s white. Define striking features.

Not saying OP is a 10 either he’s just good looking and noticeable

Attached: Screenshot_20220206-205744-699.png (605x364, 260.51K)

Do I look like a pedo like some of these anons say? I have severe anxiety and I’m honestly very fucking worried about the way I look like every day at this point, just based off comments like that

why your eyes so small?

Fuck off dude OP isn’t even slightly ugly

My eyes are small? I never thought of my eyes as small.

Where would be him now and what would
he think of having his pics permanently posted here forever? Would he regret it?

Small and far apart

Attached: EPsFPktUwAEWcPD.jpg (377x566, 29.79K)

shave and throw out that sweater

Only on the inside

I think it’s him but he’s fucked in the head because he’s been reading thousands of people call him ugly looking for however many years.

I don’t think his eyes are small.

>Damn man any way I can improve?
other than customizing your hair/beard not really. youre fine though

unironically work on your personality and don't ever slip up and show your faggot anxiety infront of girls. major turnoff
>nice hair
that's like saying someone has nice skin. his hair is less than an inch it doesn't matter
>symmetrical face
that's normal
>solid jaw
yeah prob his best feature, or he makes it appear well with his facial hair
but his nose and cheeks are kinda subpar
damn this feels weird overanalyzing someones face

femanon here, that is the ugliest person I have ever seen and I hope he dies painfully in the near future

Hard disagree.

Oh? So explain all the people making fun of my appearance in this thread and how nobody here has said I look good and how everyone for so long has insisted on me looking unattractive? Sounds like it’s the outside and you guys don’t even know my inside at all! You actually know nothing about me at all except that I have good reason to be worried about my appearance based on feedback I’ve received…

Slightly above average

>Oh? So explain all the people making fun of my appearance in this thread and how nobody here has said I look good and how everyone for so long has insisted on me looking unattractive?
because you're showing weakness like a faggot, people are going to troll you to feel better about their insecurities
i gave you the truth already. accept it or don't youre average looking

Well I’m a femanon and I think his eyes are normal. Not sure why these comments are so harsh. He looks nice.

>inb4 tits or gtfo

>Well I’m a femanon and I think his eyes are normal. Not sure why these comments are so harsh. He looks nice.
why do you feel comfortable cocming here?
tits now

Average looking is the same as ugly dude wtf women are shallow and obviously don’t want to fuck a guy that they don’t think looks handsome

no