You don't have to drink to be an interesting person user

You don't have to drink to be an interesting person user.

Attached: 20220206_202911.png (500x553, 219.65K)

I'm trying not to

But I like to.

drinking is the lowest of lows when it comes to drugs
fucking heroin is better at least then you're only destroying yourself not the people around you

LoL the gospel according to AA. Believe it or not some of us practice moderation and only drink 2 or 3 times a month, tops.

i also drink in moderation every once in a while but i still think it should be more controlled
a system should be implemented so you can't abuse alcohol because, again, it's not only harming you, but the people around you as well.

LoL more 12 step gospel. Sorry to burst your AA bubble but lots of us drink responsibly.

Enjoy your heroin, junkie.

Attached: IMG-20220125-WA0004.jpg (1080x1080, 102.74K)

>but i still think it should be more controlled
This dumbfuck doesnt know his history. Ever heard of prohibition? It didnt work on alcohol and its not working on the pots either.

yes and you should be allowed to drink responsibly and you should be stopped when you exaggerate

LoL you're one of those nanny state control freaks. Gotta bubble wrap the world for safety. Make sure to wear a helmet when you go for a walk.

I drink to escape my shitty life.

>only drink 2 or 3 times a month

that's too much

not suggesting prohibition idiot

I only had one cup of wine over the span of like... 2-3 hours! Fuck me!

make sure to traumatize your kids when you become an alcoholic

But you are suggesting nanny state bubble wrap which is just as bad if not worse.

Like I traumatized your mother with my 3 inch cock? LOLOLOLOL

Again I love the MADD 12 step gospel assumptions. Been drinking on occasion since the early 90s and still only drink maybe 2 or 3 times a month, tops.

Be jealous since you probably cant handle your liquor.

how is it just as bad, im not trying to protect the alcoholic im trying to protect the innocent people around him

That's actually a really thoughtful and heartfelt thing to say to someone struggling with alcohol. If my friends told me I didn't need to drink to hang out with them I wouldn't have developed a problem. Thank God I'm clean now.

You're trying to bubble wrap the world. It will never be perfect, sweetie. Making everyones life a living hell to prevent a few bad events isnt the answer. You pedocrats need to wrap your heads around that and stop trying to control everyone all the time.

1 i'm not trying to bubble wrap the whole world, actually i believe in the decriminalization of all drugs
2 how am i making everyones life a living hell by preventing them from an addiction?
3 not trying to control everyone all the time how did you even come to that conclusion?

>how am i making everyones life a living hell by preventing them from an addiction?
Pedocrat nazi wants to put a leash on everyone. You just dont get it and you might be beyond help.

>if we could just ration everyones drinking.

Yeah then you'd have people distilling their own liquor and sometimes going blind when they get it wrong. Learn some history, champ.

But I do have to drink to ignore OCD static, and flashbacks tho. It's that, or just don't sleep. I like sleep, so I'll have a drink

the only person here with a good argument but still below average