What are some left wing policies that Biden actually follows through on?

What are some left wing policies that Biden actually follows through on?

Just had a dumb conversation with someone who claims that there are only a few right wing media sources and whined about how progressives like AOC treat people like Biden and Pelosi like they are right wing

This is pointed at that one dude so if you're here just name a few things instead of saying "which of his policies aren't left wing"

Because it's easy to just ask a leading question instead of answering one
I'm open to the information, you just gotta provide it

Attached: Biden-Weird-Face.gif (480x244, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vkWlfcpIwtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What are some left wing policies that Biden actually follows through on?
There aren't any.

Tax breaks for families. Made an effort to get things like paid preschool through. Gotbis out of Afghanistan. Passed an infrastructure bill that will help working people and rebuild cities.

Stopped the distraction of the anwr.

>Gotbis out of Afghanistan.
That was something Trump wanted, if anything Biden didn't really do much except let it happen

>Tax breaks for families
The concept of a tax break is actually more rightwing than leftwing and regardless, Trump also had tax breaks

>Made an effort to get things like paid preschool through
Not sure making an effort is something that counts as following through on, but either way, was he successful?

>Passed an infrastructure bill that will help working people and rebuild cities
Which one are you referring to because it can't be the BBB

Distraction*

Also, I guess similar with the keystone pipeline. Inb4 high gas prices- keystone has literally zero to do with that.

Fucking phone**

Biden isn't firmly anti-fossil fuel
Preventing Keystone seems like political theater considering the number of pipelines he recently approved

I didn’t say he was fuel, I’m glad he’s pro environment.

Not a Biden thing, but it’s obvious we need to move away from fossil fuels as much as possible.

Anti fossil fuel.

Fuck me, I’m logging off for the night.

I'm just trying to frame it in the light of the argument
It's not really "left wing" to be against one massive oil pipeline project and then not even a few years later approve other oil pipeline projects

Will you just FUCK OFF, Any Forums? No one wants you here.

Attached: 1642907634093.png (670x1000, 567.42K)

Attached: What has Biden Done?.jpg (1080x1339, 331.22K)

That's super leftwing actually.

Opened the border to illegals.

Biden is Center-Right. I don't know why conservatives hate him, he's just been holding up the status quo that trump left behind. He's literally their guy, just without the title.

Cash to cronies and special interests, and special treatment for criminals. What a bro...

Well, he's a Democrat so none.

Biden serves the communist agenda. It makes no difference what he is or his position of anything.

If you have to ask Any Forums for information to win a political argument, you are an absolute moron and whoever you're arguing with is smarter than you and automatically wins the argument.

>communist agenda
prove it with concrete examples

I wanna take the time to respond to this, but Trump technically gave out more money than Biden did

holy fuck are you actually this retarded or just trolling

>If you have to ask Any Forums for information to win a political argument, you are an absolute moron
This is a call out post user but if you can't read I don't really need to bother responding further than that

enjoy the thread

Seems like there are people on both the Left and Right that wanted us out of Afghanistan—not so much the mainstream Left and Right, but it’s not exclusively a Left/Right issue.

Absolutely everything in the west is trending towards communism under the left, only a fool can't see it.

Biden is really an old-school neolib who is slightly more skeptical of war due to personal reasons. The poster who referred to him as Centre-Right is correct.

Communism is only a red-herring.

>I don't know why conservatives hate him,
Because they're all retarded cultists who have to kowtow to Trump to keep the voters approval of them.

When you call everything you don't like Communism because you don't know what it is.

Only a fear mongering fool would give such a lazy reply when asked for concrete evidence.

Only fools still say "HURR DURR COMMYUNIZMS" in lieu of any legitimate argument.

Attached: IMG-20220125-WA0015.jpg (1080x1080, 154.17K)

All radical ideologies have been bought by mega-corporations. They only exist as IPs, like a Netflix for polisci majors. Or, to put in another way, they’re masks for neoliberalism.

>AOC treat people like Biden and Pelosi like they are right wing
They're moderates, and if it wasn't for social media and the last few decades of social acceptance they'd still be anti gay marriage. They WERE fairly left wing in the 90s but times have changes and left politics and right politics have swung in their respective directions. The only way back is to get civil discourse in a more reasonable place and with how stupid Americans are, who've already been shown that both the left and right were/are played online by Russia/China (who've turns Americans against them into being proponents of one or the other), there's probably no going back.

Denial and lots of it.

youtu.be/vkWlfcpIwtE

Attached: 1598042663613.jpg (1123x808, 616.26K)

Only where it sells though.

Attached: 1622586721959.jpg (400x450, 29.09K)