If you were offered $10,000 for a sexfight match with Rin Nakai, would you take it? If you win, you can fuck her...

If you were offered $10,000 for a sexfight match with Rin Nakai, would you take it? If you win, you can fuck her. If you lose, she beats you down and fucks you with a strapon.

Attached: rin.jpg (382x614, 60.01K)

win win

I would do it. I’m a girl btw

Either result it totally fine.

tits or timestamps

So.... 10,000 for a win-win situation? Did you think this through OP?

I am really happy a lot of people are on the same page as me. This has been my fantasy since like forever.

Attached: uK6dc9y.jpg (500x640, 48.5K)

Sure, i'd smack her & then get rekt for 10k

Attached: Rin_Nakai.jpg (800x484, 267.64K)

She couldn't even beat Meisha Tate, she's gonna get raped

Attached: Christian Bale.png (458x413, 297.49K)

Damn you have any more fap martial?

holy fuck I want her to ride me a squeeze me in a feminasculine bear hug and squeeze the cum out of me with her tight rock hard pussy

I'd gladly pay the 10k and lose.

She can touch my penis whenever she wants

im happy with either result

I'm freaking relieved that my fetish is actually normal and shared by other 4channers

Attached: Rin-Nakai-sexy_medium.jpg (455x495, 73.7K)

>filename
I lol'd

One punch to her tit and she's down. I'd fuck in that cage too.

>where is she?!

This isn't 4channel.

At least they have two tits

Maybe, if you are a good size and fit. But I would think she would give the average guy a very serious challenge.

Attached: 2b369ddfb6de9b72044be2ad2dd57f66.jpg (381x500, 37.65K)

>fetish
muscle girls or women that fight? That's not exactly a fetish.

I'm 6"00 and weigh 240 lbs, I'd be a miracle for her to not get fucked up if I grapple her.

wdym? wanting to sex fight with women is not a fetish?
yeah you would definitely take her but let's just indulge in this fantasy for a bit

Attached: ivwlf0en2lt51.jpg (375x499, 15.02K)

This is Any Forums you cockamany dick stroke

I'm gonna just let her win. This will be great.

But why. For the money? For the thrill of the fight? Or for the sexual experience of being ultimately dominated by, or dominating another?

I turn my cum into mayonnaise, and I sell it to your mom

>sex fight
no, people have sexualized fight fucking with plenty of women. Gina Carano used to be an MMA fighter in Strikeforce. She retired in 2009. Many people even back then, when Women's MMA was far less mainstream did people want to fuck her. Hell, I'd argue Chun-Li and Cammy from Street Fighter have done more to sexualize female fighting than any other characters ever.

Remember, in the scenario, if you lose, you will get fucked up, she's going to continue pummeling you after you are downed and getting fucked in the butt by her strapon. I'm running out of pics of Rin, so I might switch things up in my next post.

Attached: rin-nakai.jpg (652x434, 93.68K)

got it, are you saying this is too mainstream/normalized to be a fetish?

It wouldn't be a fair fight. She's a girl

I bet that jap fucks like a champ

I'd do squats with her

Sure, in that case I'd even let her 'win'. But she's not fucking me. She's so fucking hot. I'd go crazy on her if I ever got the chance, fight it or not. Besides, its a fantasy of mine to break/dominate a women that can fight but still gets her ass kicked and fucked just so she can be reminded of her place as she feels her cervix being filled.

day hasn't been made where i can't whip a nip

Let's say you lost your fight with Rin. Your body is bruised, but you're given an offer to sexfight with Rika Ishige. She's a 5'3", 105 lb. Thai-Japanese mixed martial artist. Same rules apply: If you win, you can fuck her. If you lose, she beats you down and fucks you with a strapon. Fight purse for this match is only $1,000 because she is lower ranked. Do you accept the bout?

Attached: 09c0be6a8ecf489e8b99b0bbd0289fe1.jpg (1080x720, 95.98K)

Post a pic. I bet you're fat

Basically yes. A fetish I feel is something irregular, awkward or obscene. Like if someone told me they liked masturbating to Japanese women dressed in Pokemon outfits while listening to Pakistani music at a high volume while eating curry. That would a fetish.

>4444
What's up quad man

Attached: Trigun-Rem-Saverem.png (923x684, 1.08M)

I'd beat that bitch to within an inch of her life. Then I'd jizz myself as I saw her bloodied body quiver and recoil as I entered her body. There's something so satisfying when a young fuck hole stops fighting and just let's it happen as she sobbs uncontrollably.

Absolutely.

Goddamn that's hot.

that is also kind of the point.

oh god the snu snu must be amazing.

me too!

IDK. She is a professional fighter, and you are (probably) not.

lol

Yeah, I went on /d/ and tried sharing this particular fetish and people were not interested. I saw some INSANE shit on there, like people turning into blueberries like willy wonka and shit like turning into the singing toxic goo from Fern Gully. WTF!!

what is going on my man

I think your odds are good with this one

She's fast! You'll have to catch her first...

Attached: rika.jpg (1200x900, 141.61K)

>d
yeah, don't go there. Full of degenerates.

Whatever

Attached: trigun__vash_by_mikoti.png (900x506, 282.83K)

So a win win win? What's... what's the point?

She's tiny. Even if she tried to armbar you, you could pick her stupid ass up and spike her. Wouldn't mind grappling on the ground though ;)

She's ready for you! Come and get her -- if you can!!

Attached: https___fansided.com_files_2019_02_Rika-Ishige-ADUX9300.jpg (2000x1333, 207.59K)