If you could instantly gain the ability to fluently speak another language, what would it be and why?

If you could instantly gain the ability to fluently speak another language, what would it be and why?
Pic unrelated

Attached: 330px-North-American-bullfrog1.jpg (330x255, 42.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_language
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dog

No idea.

Spanish or Chinese

Frog isn't a language retard, they don't communicate in what could be considered one

Latin or Ancient Greek.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_language

Does talking to the dead count?

Attached: Dreamscape (1984).jpg.png (1920x1024, 864.63K)

Zut alores!

French because it's difficult

Japanese.
I have a bunch of hobbies related to there.

Id nonest sic dificilis!

I said pic unrel, if I had to choose it would be Polish just cause I'm past the point of easily picking up languages

It kind of is, especially if you get into conjugations. But at least I only had to look up the last word because it should be "difficilis".

Aw feck. Well I bet you didn't know fucco/fuccare as "to fuck" is the first mention of the word fuck! Missing 3rd and 4th pp though

I don't know that and a great deal of other things, hence the choice. Also, come to think of it, even reading the originals would not be quite the same without being familiar enough with the context, and all that stuff happened around 2000 years ago.

Well really though, if you're dedicated I'm sure you could easily be at least semi-fluent

If the world doesn't reach a new, exiting level of shitty in the nearest month then maybe. Ought to be a good hobby.

English it's the only useful one

My guy what are you speaking now if you need to learn English

probably russian. i like the language, and Russian women are hot