Alright, I've had enough. What are some good ways to troll truckfags on the road...

Alright, I've had enough. What are some good ways to troll truckfags on the road? These cunts are a plague on American roads and must pay for their retardation. What can I as the driver of a midsize 90's sedan do to combat asshole pickup drivers?

Attached: truckfag.jpg (736x539, 47.44K)

Brake hard and unexpected while driving in front of one, the crumpled remains of your shitty sedan might really do a number on the undercarriage of the truck!

Leave your basement and get a job.

Water gun with hose ran to the front grill filled with paint.

Are you jealous of people with disposable income? You already admitted you drive a 90s shit box which means you're a poorfag.

Nice stock photo btw.

lol sounds like some chad in a cummins cut you off in your 94 corolla

go make a bbc thread fag

Oooh, salty.

kys truckfags

Extra salty, LoLOloL Get your blood pressure checked, it might be elevated.

being poor is a choice. stop making bad decisions.

Im not op but I daily a 90s shitbox. Have 4 motorcycles one is a 2021. I have 2 boats. Some classic European cars. But I daily a 90s shitbox. Things are not always as they appear on the surface friend. I don't flaunt my money.

YOu can offer them a free blowjob. That would really piss them off.

>turn them on

Dudes who drive trucks aggressively are raging faggots but trucks are inherently bad

Aren't

>What can I as the driver of a midsize 90's sedan do to combat asshole pickup drivers?
Simple. Stay the fuck out of their way! kek
>pic related, its OP

Attached: 1617302061478.jpg (300x290, 36.99K)

>Im not op
Oh, ok. LoL.

You're not a real man unless you drive a truck. But if your a millenial, your not a man even if you do drive a truck.

Trucks guys are either overcompensating for something or weight over 300lbs, there's no in between. Yell at them that they have small penises, that always gets em. No need to wonder why!

This faggot probably doesn't even have a vehicle

Or maybe they're handy vehicles to have for hauling stuff even if you dont haul stuff every day. Also they're good in snow and flood waters.

And the thing dweebs like you dont know is a good truck can last 500,000 miles or somtimes 1 million miles. They're very durable.

So keep buying those disposable shit boxes that barely make it past 200,000 miles or maybe 300,000 if its a Toyota or Honda.

What you pay per year in gas costs more than a rental or buying a disposable shitbox

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 bought brand new. And still only have 85,000kms on it.

Again they're functional vehicles that are good for hauling stuff. They do better in snow and floods and they last much longer.

Stop being a panty waste and hating on other peoples life choices. And dont pretend assholes all drive trucks when we know plenty of assholes drive Priuses, Hondas and any damn thing else. Its not about the car or truck, its the asshole doing the steering. Asshole.

Attached: stop liking what I dont like.jpg (600x673, 83.42K)