Anyone who doesn't tip is a waste of life shit stain nigger and needs to be killed off the face of the Earth

anyone who doesn't tip is a waste of life shit stain nigger and needs to be killed off the face of the Earth

Attached: 1B5878059-1B5812044-receiptgrab.png (458x277, 136.13K)

>t. nigger
"Wah wah, I'm too much of a little bitch to demand a proper wage from my boss so I'm going to be a uber faggot and demand gibs from people"

Bro my friend works at a restaurant and the black people never tip lmao

kek

Attached: damn good.gif (500x200, 322.18K)

Christians are the worst. The Sunday lunch shift is always the most avoided because they pull shit like this and their kids deserve to be shot and rolled into a mass grave

Cool story bro. But I've been homeless and the Christians helped me out. Went to a church and they hooked me up from the food bank.

You atheists are all the same. Salty nobodies that only see the negatives.

Tipping are for faggots
Kys broke nigger

>I've been homeless
Admitting this is nothing but an L on your part

only if you make your mother sing katyusha while hammer her

We all fucking know niggers don’t tip bro everyone in restaurant knows it. I just had to deal with two dozen of these monkeys in a $60 a head higher tier restaurant trying to wriggle their way out of an automatic gratuity

It’s not a story it’s a full blown pathetic meme and I never said I was an athiest. Christians don’t own spirituality. You were probably homeless sucking on a meth pipe and were pitied.

You just cant admit that I'm right about Christians. They're right there to help when any natural disaster happens too. Except for that one guy with the mega-church, again thats the one negative people like you always harp on.

>probably homeless sucking on a meth pipe and were pitied.
Thats a lovely strawman.

Tell us whats wrong with kindness and compassion? Are you a democrat? They seem to lack those traits.

Nobody is willing to debate the part where Christians are horrible tippers consistently. On god on god

Attached: steve-buscemi-reservoir-dogs.gif (216x126, 494.4K)

I am because Christians are usually good tippers. I drove for all 3 major pizza chains and a little place called Pizza Bolis.

Just admit you're either an atheist or a malcontent hater. So what if there are a few bad apples in the church? They're everywhere.

>ok giving a pastor who drives a Mercedes, 10% of his income
>Won't give 1% to someone who makes sure you are served a meal and catered to

I don't know why America is dying.

Cool story bro.

Just another hate on the Christians circle jerk here on Any Forums. Cant say I"m surprised.

Literally right there on the receipt. The "I give God 10%" thing is right from tithing in the Christian scripture. Genesis 14:20. The joke is they aren't giving God anything -- they're contributing to the leather seats for the church's new airplane.

But fuck you if my fries are cold.