Hello Any Forums, asking for a favor from a faggot to a faggot, help me or call me a nigger, either way I'm satisfied

Hello Any Forums, asking for a favor from a faggot to a faggot, help me or call me a nigger, either way I'm satisfied.

>be me, gay lonely fag who somehow managed to get someone
>bored as fuck
>decide to try and hang out with bf
>"hey, what are you doing?"
>"nothing much, a bit sick"
>oh that sucks, ill let you get some rest, feel better soon"
>20 minutes later
>decide to stare at my steam library
>see he is playing vr shit
>ok then.

at the time i really didn't give a fuck and thought nothing of it
>ffw a week
>bf has to go somewhere for about a week
>tells me we can hang out when he gets back
>waiting game
>ffw another week
>bf gets back
>send a message
>"hey, what time were you thinking to hang"
>"I dont think i can"
>"alright, thats fine"
>"sorry user"
ok then, its whatever.

>few days later
>try to start a conversation
>"hey check this out"
>"cool"
>wait for some sort of other response
>nothing.
>send something else, maybe this will start a nice conversation
>"that's neat"
yes, ok then.

many of the above has been repeated through the about 2 months we have been dating, I could include more but effort. Am I just autistic / petty and looking to deep into this or should I be concerned / worried, this just kind of makes me feel like I'm the boring uninteresting faggot I think I am. enlighten me Any Forumsros

Attached: tVvoW3Yi.png (800x782, 566.88K)

He's not as gay as you nigger. He just wants someone every once in a while to get his rocks off, meanwhile you're wanting a real relationship. Dump that piece of trash and go find you a homo stud that will grind your hips every day.

dump him

fair enough, although I think it would have been alot more obvious if he was getting railed by some other guy.

as I said, its not like I can get much better. or worse for that matter, I would be willing to put up with it if that means I have someone.

A nigger faggot is you. Cant help you fix that, its all on you

>might be

true

/thread

He's not into you.

Have you tried being straight? It might help. You do have to put up with the vaginal Jew, but that's the price of admission.

kys niggor

Isn't that part of bean gay?

I have very bad experience with women. from exes to rape and grooming. I would rather be a gay niggerfaggot and eat shit in the process.

I cant prove that just yet, so might as well hold on to hope

that sounds like a pretty emotionally empty relationship. are you sure it shouldn't be just more of a casual butt buddy thing?

yes, getting railed is a part of being a faggot, but i don't think every faggot has an open relationship

>I have very bad experience with women.
same, although i don't see guys as an alternative

I'm not that interested in sex, I would rather just have someone that actually loves me for me and sex be an extra bonus rather than the main focus

it also has to do with personality, I very much dislike most women's personalities, that's another main reason I like men more

talking to a 'busy' guy right now

always sorry
always mysteriously non-responsive every 7pm-2am

waste of time

shit, I don't like how on point that is...

Fpbp

>someone that actually loves me
that's what I meant, you don't have that with this dude. he sounds like a casual roommate type of bro. either make the most of it, or kick his ass to the curb and move on. or just cheat on him, see if he even cares.

>Fpbp
agreed

>dislike most women's personalities
lol, also same. i just like fucking them

yeah, at the end of the day I don't think me bitching about it will do anything, so i am planning on talking to him about it tomorrow

fair enough, cant argue with that, I may not like pussy but you do have a good point

how cute are you tho

haha...
no, no.
5'4" manlet, twinkish structure, skinny but not weak.