Serious question: why is american police so damn violent? It's like they have immeasurable pleasure in killing people

serious question: why is american police so damn violent? It's like they have immeasurable pleasure in killing people

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 17.4K)

country full of mutts.

once you have to deal with niggers on daily bases, you'd search for any excuse to murder anyone

checked
on point
/thread

Republicans

America always does things on the cheap. We give police hardly any training, and give them shit pay generally. So we get low quality candidates with poor training out policing our streets.

moron

Violent criminals and adjusting policies to work-place injuries to protect police officers and their family first and foremost.

Don't like it?
Cry about it. Yawn.

Because everyone and their mother has a gun. When everyone has a gun it's either you let them potentially kill you, or you kill them. I know which I'd choose.

boot licking piece of shit

This. Republicans only want:
>power
>serve Israel
>no choice on abortions
>guns
>low taxes for the wealthy
So they destroy and effort made for the government actually serving the people.

Attached: 1639633718862.jpg (657x1024, 240.54K)

Not to mention the amount of dumb fucks that still reach for shit out of sight when police have their gun on them and have told them not to move and to keep hands visible. It's just Americans being typical American retards.

"durrrrr i like criminals durrr"

Go jump off a bridge you fucking retard

pic related wasn't a criminal but an innocent citizen that could still be alive had the asshole cops not have blood lust

>they have immeasurable pleasure in killing niggers
You nearly answered your own question, also FTFY

"durrrrr cops bad people durrr"

Go swallow a horse dick you retard

The boot licking is strong with this troll

People need to stop bootlicking police

They are the fascist arm of the government, and only exist to deny your freedom

Who do you think forces you to obey covid mandates?

I would love to see your useless piece of shit that represents your body being killed

this. also we have more guns, crazy people and criminals

I dare you to do the same shit that retard in the video did

Come back to me after

kek

A cartoon full of false equivalencies. But, you know, yaaaaaaas queen!

People are fucking stupid.
Wouldn't you enjoy killing them? I know I would.

cop fucked up, dude fucked up. cop executed/murdered innocent dude.

Because you need the same amount of education to be a police officer as you do a burger flipper at McDonalds.

All US-Americans are violent.