>my gf is 23
>we've been together for 5
>she knows I want kids
>I know she doesn't want kids
>we don't want to break up
>she says she's always been interested in girls
>offers to get another girl into the relationship so we can get her pregnant

How bad can this backfire on me?

Attached: 2c49d52f26299fe1f8f2eb6a732643ed.jpg (683x853, 50.13K)

Well, which do you prefer? The possibility of being cucked by your girl with another bitch, but you have the chance to have kids, or completely rid that possibility and have no kids?

Honestly, I do want kids, but I'm not sure how good a 3 person relationship would work.

Attached: 3adaf2808c2e0e8b28a62b772e6a2b06.jpg (1080x1349, 162.38K)

I've never been in one, but I hear a lot that sooner or later, focus gets shifted on a certain person, and jealousy arises. Why not just look for a surrogate that's not really involved in the relationship?

If bringing another woman into the relationship is her solution, and you don't see how this is a huge red flag, then you are simply too stupid to have a child.

We have enough money to live comfortably and have kids, but we don't have the extra 20k that usually costs for a surrogate.

I've always suspected she had a thing for girls because at parties she would have no problem making out with girls and I don't see it as cheating because it's just women.
What other solutions do we have? she is terrified of pregnancy and her genes.

Attached: 3e05329c4d8cb369dc06d7639abd2d37.jpg (1080x1080, 84.56K)

Checked

Also, to add to this, if she's interested in women, there are also chances she likes women more and leaves you, then you're back to square one.

This OP
Most people don't have 3 person relationships for a reason. Your gf is still young, as she gets older her hormones will change and she will be more open to having kids

This relationship isn’t going anywhere, fuck em both and move on

Don't just break up with her, but set it up so shes really screwed over by it! Then shame her for being "kids free" trash and tell her shell regret it when shes old and alone.

Yeah but I don't want to children with a woman older than 27, and she scared me a bit with her family history.
One of the reasons she doesn't want to get pregnant is because her mom and grandma went crazy after giving birth.

Attached: 4a2f5adbf953463339d8c9eb3c52c2f0.jpg (1080x1080, 81.11K)

So why didn't you want to find someone else? It seems you're committed to this girl but you want to walk different paths

We've been together for 5 years and we've known each other for 8 years, she's not only my girlfriend she's also my best friend, we've been through a lot together and our relationship is not bad or ending or anything.
The only thing we don't have in common is the kids part, and even in that we kinda agree, but I'm just not sure about the part about adding another girl.

Attached: 4bedd7bdc157933ab92bb653b74ffcb6.jpg (1080x1350, 78.37K)

Don't do it.
Almost any girl in love will say or do anything to make you happy even if it blows up in their face later. It will be fun for a while and then she will start claiming you, even if it was her idea she will tell you that the decision was yours so when things go wrong,protip they will, it was your fault for not accepting her without children and that's it. I already went through that, the relationship lasted about a month but the subsequent crisis has been going on for two years and I don't see a way out... It's not worth it.

PS. Both of them got pregnant and now I have to daughters with mothers that get mad as hell if they think that I have a prefered one.

by this comment alone, you should not have kids. you sound like a huge fucking idiot & you don't need to bring more idiots into this world

>How bad can this backfire on me?
There are way, way too many ways this will not work out. Leave her and find a woman with whom you are more compatible.

Dude, if you have to talk yourself into it, the answer is "no." If you have to ask Any Forums for advice, the answer is "fuck no."

My ex went nuts after giving birth as well. I held out for nine years before leaving. There were plenty of warning signs about her mental health and personality disorders before the pregnancy though. I thought we could sort things out, make things better, we were 'working through our stuff'. Bullshit. She was a covert narcissist who cared about nothing other than herself. When our kid came along she just lost it.

Be honest with yourself, apart from the bringing in a girl to get pregnant thing, which is a fucking massive red flag for her already being nuts, what else is there that you're not sure about? Do you really want to spend the rest of your life with this person?

Yes

It sounds bad. She will likely leave you at some point and leave you alone with the kids. You need to decide if that's okay for you.

The threesome not much but the kid thing very bad. Ditch her then get another one.

What do you know about the mom and grandma going crazy? I can't imagine every woman in her family going insane after childbirth. Maybe there's a way to prevent that

I do want to spend the rest of my life, she's not crazy at all, in fact sometimes I feel like would be so much worse without her, she has helped me in so many things, she even dropped out of college for a period of 6 months to get a job and help me when I was struggling and went right back to study once we were stable, and she's been the only person that actually supports me in following my dreams.

She's pretty much the perfect girl and the only reason I'm doubting the 3 person relationship is because I don't want to do something that would hurt her.

Attached: 4d78cfccf75f082b25408d762b9dafa9.jpg (833x833, 96.24K)

Bad

Why no older than 27? Typically the cut off is more like 35

wow good job sherlock, you think she was just making out with other girls for you this whole time? You think maybe shes a lesbian and just financially cucking you while she figures shit out?