Rank them from sexiest to ugliest and tell us what would you do!

Rank them from sexiest to ugliest and tell us what would you do!
Then post your groups for other anons to rate

Attached: fuckmeat.jpg (2649x2274, 1.73M)

In that order.

Not your personal literotica author.

Not gay. So fuck off 3 and 6

4 > 1 > 2 > 6 > 3 > 5
I'd mercilessly fuck 4 and 1. Beyond that, meh.

Why has 4 been ranked so low?

Cause I find other chicks hotter, isn't that obvious?

Well obviously, but you're the only one.
I can understand putting one ahead of her, but 2?

As for what I would do with them, I'd get them all naked and put them all in my car.

I'd then go to my favorite cruising spot and have them all follow me into the bushes.

I would then let them all watch as I sucked off guy after guy, making sure to swallow all of their delicious cum. When there were no more cocks to suck, I'd stick my hard cock in each of the horny bitches one by one until I was ready to cum , then let them all gather around on their knees and I would shoot all my cum all over their faces but before I was done cumming I'd stick my dick into 4's mouth and let her swallow the last of my jizz and then clean me off.

Hopefully by then, more horny guys have arrived and I can tell the bitches to go home while I suck more dick.

#1 is first because I find her the sluttiest. Compared to her height she's pulling her dress up the most. She seems like a type that secretly loves showing off and enjoys good dicking. Thus, pretty hot.
And #2 is just prettier than #4.
Explained it thoroughly enough?

Yes.
I was mostly looking at faces and not legs, so that's an interesting perspective.

This photo is all about legs user, you should go and focus on what's important

Perhaps. I think I'd still rank the faces more strongly than the legs. Although the chest is quite important too, and 1 kind of wins that easily.

But this time #4 gets points for style, for going no-bra (or just strapless one, that's no fun). You could simply yank her dress down and go to town on those titties. Wouldn't mind boob sandwich from #1 and #4

4's dress probably has padding built into it. It looks as though 1's bra is blue with white polka dots. I think she definitely deserves an honourable mention for matching it to her dress.

Yo, why number 6 be looking like Tom Holland in a dress?

I'm curious, would love to check if she matched her panties too
Going by the guess that she's the group's secret slut I'd say she's isn't wearing any

Matching would be quite fun, she does seem the type to do so.
But also with a dress that long, going commando really isn't that big of a stretch. Just looking at her proportions, her hand is probably right over where her panties should be wrapping around her hips.

4 2 1; they are very cute

Would be pretty fun of she went there all bottomless but this pantyhose is in the way of really nice quickie. She'd look so good with holes around her crotch so you can easily fuck her holes after just lifting the dress up

You just know she'd spend the rest of the night with cum dripping out of her, and her stockings torn up, acting like nothing had happened at all.

I also like the thought that #4 is wearing pantyhose alone under her dress. She should just take the dress off, rip some holes in her hose and get her holes filled in the middle of dancefloor.
After some thought I'd switch #2 and #4 places, #4's a real whore too