What's the sluttiest thing your wife/gf/ex has ever done?

What's the sluttiest thing your wife/gf/ex has ever done?

I bet my wife over cards and lost. Pic related

Attached: l8rnzut5fqf81[1].jpg (750x1334, 107.59K)

Larp related

Attached: 89sobu3ibdf81[2].jpg (1791x2354, 485.06K)

Sluttiest thing my wife has done is the washing up. wish I'd never married her

Drink a shot of cum that she collected from her friends pussy.

how did that happen?

Exgf! Met at work and dated for 6 years. Tight waist, amazing booty and amazing to fuck, but her bjs were the best by far! Started to play with others and eventually a fair few of my close mates had joined us at one point or another, and it got to the point where they would either text me to see if they could see her and they would go upstairs to the bedroom while I chilled downstairs, or she'd send me pics of them popping in while I was away for work! They were all really good with her, respectful and kept it quiet from the rest, good times!

Attached: A1CA8.jpg (1280x960, 691.72K)

My wife told me how her friend was inviting a guy over to fuck. The dude showed up with his friend, who my wife fucked about 10 minutes after meeting.

Attached: 5D13B8BA-D13A-4AC1-A526-3B108FB1AB3E.jpg (596x1109, 262.11K)

In college I'd share my gf with old guys we found on Craigslist

she looks great taking two cocks

Sounds hot as fuck

When I was in high school I made friends with this theatre egirl and we'd go to her place after school to play games and shit. She started hugging me a lot, sometimes I had a boner and she could tell because she pressed her whole body against mine when she hugged. Eventually she started rubbing my dick. This is really slutty because she had a boyfriend lol. Ended up dating for a while after I made her choose between one of us and she pretty much sucked my dick every other day. After we broke up she turned into a huge bitch though

disgusting fucking cucks, you're the reason why women are whores in the first place. Low quality and value

they were whores long before they met anyone in this thread

Nice! Shame they didn't do a swap.

After a night of drinkingShe sucked my friends dick and let him fuck her before i took her to the bed room.

Attached: B6E0B8EA-6DE5-443C-A61B-1F22B2CB98BA.jpg (1920x1080, 409.16K)

Im a Cuck so my wife sleeps around. I would say the actual sluttiest thing she did was have sex for money. We are pretty well off and she just wanted the thrill of “being paid for”.

That would have been so fuckin hot

pics of her?

bump

We are swingers so my wife's only limits is she will only do anal with me. One time she had three guys use her for a more than two hours doing everything except anal.

Yeah defs was great fun!

Attached: A1.webm (480x360, 1.24M)

post cuckold stories

Attached: 1630735395166.png (476x866, 443.57K)