Reminder that the only thing wrong with this tweet is the first two sentences

Reminder that the only thing wrong with this tweet is the first two sentences.

Attached: 1578079836190.png (595x467, 40.08K)

The whole thing is correct. You should have the guts to look a man in the eyes and pull the trigger if he stuffs a baby in an oven. He's still human.

Nazis dehumanize us, so I don't see why we shouldn't return the favor.

Go to Twitter and cry

Because it's incorrect. The fact that they dehumanize others is the entire reason they're terrible. This isn't a "lol no violence" thing either. Just refrain from giving yourself an out on the horror of death. It's not healthy

Based, let their last sight be one of acknowledgement and disappointment

>us

Attached: Jew cries out.jpg (347x360, 27.97K)

I wonder who started this "dehumanization" of the goy

I want the simple revolution. I want first worlders to question their governments lead through recent time slips.
Time slips are caused by mass government employees using previously used dates on signature fields of legal documents like previously used dates are current date. To say this again, there is a current date, but a previously used date is used on signature fields of legal documents. A government employee walks into work, looks at cell phone, news paper, television, and sees wrong date. Anyone looking at their mainstream newspapers, nationally broadcasted television, or syncronized cell phones see the wrong date. Government employees en mass decide to use the wrong date on the date field of their legal documents.
I think these governments can solve liability in either three options. Government stops relying so heavily upon private companies for calendar keeping while answering victims. This is called, “Stop time slips, and redress grievances.” An other option is to stop collecting taxes while stop spending taxes. This is called, “Cede opportunities to private companies”. The last option is government employees quitting their jobs. Government employees do not receive pay, and employees do not attend work. This is called, “Dissolve government.”

Attached: 1636838073642.jpg (1536x1590, 451.9K)

ITT? People lacking modern Nazi ideological understanding, and “It`s all so tiresome”.

what the fuck is he snorting

>Jew shill bit thread
hide

Revolution. Don`t ask dumb questions.

If they're so evil for dehumanizing you, then you're equally evil for doing the same.

jews die

Attached: tumblr_nkp56ev67S1tm5gsyo1_400.gif (400x203, 494.87K)

Israel should be nuked

Wait till he finds out the Nazi's were AshkeNAZI jews...

Attached: grandmother.jpg (305x165, 10.45K)

>Nazis were the people they killed
Lolwut

nazis should follow their leader and rope themselves already, they are incels anyways