Tell me something interesting aboout yourself!

Tell me something interesting aboout yourself!

Attached: Ichigo (3).png (398x617, 429.71K)

Ignore my Canadian aboot

Attached: Ichigo (79).png (1133x637, 671.17K)

I guess tonight isn't the night :(

Attached: Ichigo (167).png (490x623, 404.01K)

We're not interesting, hence being here.

Or maybe you being here is interesting in itself? Beauty in the eye of the beholder principle applies here

Attached: Ichigo (201).png (509x635, 533.36K)

>being here is interesting in itself
Yes, but only in the sense of us being one of the few last true relics of the old Internet.

And that's why I posed the question! Fun, isn't it?

Attached: Ichigo (60).png (363x626, 376.08K)

I constantly have stray cats that come into my yard to kill my various fowl. I used to just catch them in traps and release them far from home or try giving them away to people but they either came back and killed more of my livestock or no one wanted them. Eventually I had to break down and start shooting them while they were in the traps to keep them from wiping out my birds. My backyard is a huge feline mass grave now. I hated every bit of it but people keep dropping off their unwanted pets near my more rural neighborhood.

Is that slice of life? Also when will they start using something else than the damn highschool.

you still alive? I though you were deaded.

Are you Plague? Lol. In all seriousness, that's awful and I'm sorry you had to do that :(

It's from uh... Aikatsu! is the name of the anime. What do you mean high school?

I am, though sometimes I wish I wasn't.

Attached: Ichigo (236).png (464x629, 381.89K)

there is nothing interesting about me

>It's from uh... Aikatsu! is the name of the anime. What do you mean high school?
Yeah I reverse-image-searched it.
>Aine Yūki who is in the normal division of Star Harmony Academy is a girl who is good at making friends. Aine became friends with the academy's top idol Mio Minato, and are about to appear on a stage together!?
>Star Harmony Academy (スターハーモニー学園 Sutā Hāmonī Gakuen) is a middle and high school with both a normal division and an idol division.
At least it's not harem, seinen and all that other junk.

Do you know how many people over the years have told me that? Lol. Everyone is unique and that in itself is interesting. What makes you unique, user?

Good job, you know how to internet!

It's basically anime Barbie. I just liked this character's aesthetic and here I am.

Attached: Ichigo (222).png (1125x634, 827.23K)

>What makes you unique, user?
i am not comfortable with answering this question, that makes me unique i guess

>I am, though sometimes I wish I wasn't.
why is that?

skynet.subtly-condescend: ;

Attached: 1643849980170.png (612x407, 340.16K)

>Are you Plague?
Not sure what that's in reference but I'm sure it's funny.
>I'm sorry you had to do that :(
Thanks. It's unfortunate because I love animals but I like my independence and my birds are a small part of that.

That is fair, entrusting randos on the internet with your personal information isn't exactly safe is it. You did challenge me though, which I find interesting~

Oh personal things, general self-loathing and personal circumstances meaning I need to move shortly. I'll deal with though, as I always have.

ty for the bump

Attached: Ichigo (220).png (338x579, 342.67K)

Plague of Gripes, an artist and Youtuber that lives in like rural Kentucky and is often talking about taking in stray animals and whatnot. He's a good guy.

I love birds too! I had one when I was a kid, he was a nanday conure named (by my sister) Nanners. He was absolutely adorable and the sweetest thing... I miss him so much

Attached: Ichigo (43).png (558x628, 732.02K)

>Not sure what that's in reference but I'm sure it's funny.
I think he meant the thing about the Plague being a thing because cats were exterminated and so rats ran amok. Also possibly a play on one of the Four Horsemen likely being Plague.

Very resourceful and an interesting interpretation but 100% wrong lol.

Attached: Ichigo (13).png (470x636, 435.95K)

I'm an insanely good marksman. I started when I was in high school. I've won gold in contests in 3 different states. I own a double digit amount of guns. The army has been trying to recruit me since I was 16. But I'm also a pacifist.

>entrusting randos on the internet with your personal information isn't exactly safe is it
it's just i'm awfully insecure about my uniqueness, barely trust anyone because i'm just kind of a pussy but idk though probably just me being schizo

That's really cool honestly. What makes you want to be a pacifist?

It's okay user, you're fine being who you are. If you want to talk more I'm here

Attached: Ichigo (67).png (270x622, 316.32K)

>I'll deal with though, as I always have.
best of luck then!

banana

I feel this wasn't entirely sincere but if it was I appreciate it

Oh my age old friend

Attached: Ichigo (249).png (435x518, 432.98K)

>If you want to talk more I'm here

Ah. I'll have to check em out later.
Don't know much about them but they're pretty birds with that vibrant green. Losing a family pets is not the best for sure, especially if it's been around long while. As for my birds, mainly chickens, turkeys, and such, I try socializing most of them as chicks. Makes handling them easier. Doesn't always work and you're inevitably going to have some die before they grow up due to being picked on too hard or just getting smushed by their siblings by accident. Very rewarding when you manage to keep a flock alive to maturity.

I've got a dream job with good pay, chill work, and great+appreciative colleagues.
It makes me anxious as hell. I feel like I have a lot to live up to and a lot to lose

Attached: 1644086677129.png (842x725, 640.08K)

A combination of just my nature, and knowing that I can hit a man in the heart from 500 meters away. I don't want to kill anyone. Especially not for the government. My talent is already dubious enough. I've heard that a lot of golden gloves boxers are the same way. When I'm not shooting my hobbies are smoking weed and petting cats. That's the person I like to be.