Reading a light novel right now, and the MC just ate a sword

reading a light novel right now, and the MC just ate a sword.
not much to say about it, but I felt like sharing it somewhere.

Attached: parrythiscaptainamerica.webm (500x276, 1.01M)

What do you mean ate a sword? Like a meal or something?

Why did he eat a sword

Iron deficiency.

idk man, he just ate it. really casually, like it just happened.
his whole ability is that he eats shit and gets abilities from it. he can eat items too, but I totally forgot about that part of his ability, so I got caught off guard reading "I ate the rest of the swords" all of a sudden.

I wonder what goes well with a sword. Like, if you had condiments.

I feel like maybe a lemon sauce or something might go the best. dunno why.

You sure? It's iron man. I'm thinking it's got enough of a sour tang to it. Maybe some hot sauce. IDK. Well fuck, maybe you're right. Lemon sauce might actually be good.

nah, I feel like a hot sauce might go good with it too. I was thinking that its already got that really metallic flavor, and so does lemon, but lemon tastes better. if you combine em, it would just taste like a more metallic lemon sauce.

Iron fucking sucks. I legit think I'd try to combine it with bread of some kind. Like, dilute the iron taste somehow. I know it's not a condiment, but I think iron is a kind of intrusive taste. It's like garlic. You're going to have to add something else to it or the taste will dominate the whole meal.

yeah, youre right. maybe tartar sauce or something? IMO that has a pretty strong taste. it might be able to dilute the iron.

re: monster?

I think you're on to something.

ye

nice, its really fun, but after a while i couldnt find good translations anymore

people really seem to enjoy books
makes me wish I could read tbh

theres a eeason audiobooks became a thing

Have someone put fried chicken behind an obstacle that can only be overcome if you read some instructions. Start with simple and progress.

>wish I could read
>reads posts on Any Forums
>writes reply
Paradox.

You become better at reading by reading. There is no other way. So read more. Read good books, bad books, stupid books, ingenious books. Read books way beyond your level of skill and books way below your level of skill. Read always. There are no people who regret reading a lot.

practicing for his new career as a gloryhole worker