How come people on Any Forums don't have housing or rent problems like 99 percent of normie society...

How come people on Any Forums don't have housing or rent problems like 99 percent of normie society? Am i supposed to believe everyone on here makes enough to own a home outright? Is everyone just living with their parents? I keep seeing these articles and news reports saying "a huge section of America is one pay check away from being homeless", "half of Americans are not in secure housing" etc yet none of this seems to affect anyone around here

Attached: 1585688442369.jpg (1440x1392, 764.69K)

Last week I did some things.

This is a boomer website and always has been. Most of the idiots here are 30-60.
That being said i dont have problems with that shit because im murrican and not retarded. Cant help you there user

Because it's a lie.

>Florida
It's true there is people living there voluntarily?

did you just say ''murrican and not retarded'' ???????

Yeah and lots of them fled Commiefornia because their goverment is ridiculously corrupt.

ha ha ha wow good meme post fren yeah those fat americans are pretty fat and dumb huh? presidents! can you believe that?
ha ha ha

>How come people on Any Forums don't have housing or rent problems like 99 percent of normie society?
You must not browse much. People are here begging for rent money daily.

I was laid off because covid-19, but I have diagnosed schizophrenia and an organization pays most of my rent.

you dont even come here every day. hasnt been one of those in a fat minute. wannabe.

On Any Forums everyone owns 3 properties and rents a couple out and mocks europoors. They claim they make 12k a month and say "this is America baby if you can't make money here you're a low IQ faggot". It seems even people who work in Subway can afford a 5 bed house in America all paid up.

The average age on Any Forums is a lot higher than you think it is. If you see a nostalgia thread on Any Forums between the coomer and political shill threads, it will be full of toys and shows from the 80s.

I LARP as a landlord on here to cope with being so poor

Attached: albabnia.jpg (524x418, 24.24K)

Yeah i did notice that too

Sounds like you got lucky with that. My ex, wonderful as she was otherwise, has some pretty serious mental health issues - possibly including schizophrenia or at least associated symptoms. She's been trying to get disability and housing assistance but the process has been taking more than two years and last I hear, she's not gotten any yet.

I'm 38 and have more than enough to rent my apartment. I quit my job because it was going to start to really suck and I could tell what was coming but I've got enough saved up to live off of for a few months. I needed the break anyway.

High IQ filters... Over and over again.
We work here for free, cutting edge jokes for free.
A collective army people working for free with similar goals.
How do you stop that?

Pee is stored in the balls.

Subway sandwich artist checking in. It's true. I own a 6 BR, 4BA house on 4 acres with a tennis court and indoor pool. Istarted at $7.50/hr nine years ago, but now I make $33.07/hr as a store manager. I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams. USA! USA!

There are a lot of spoiled brats here that think they matter because daddy has a company or whatever the fuck.
They dont work, they dont feel like going to school either.

>How come people on Any Forums don't have housing or rent problems like 99 percent of normie society?
You know what I'd do if any landlord says he wants over 1000 bucks for his shack? I'd laugh and leave.

Most live with there parents or are well off bc of them.

They wouldn't give me disability even though I got to truthfully argue that I'm completely insane. That's apparently pretty normal. Some private charitable organization is what I'm hooked up with.

This and it's wonderful haven't worked since 2008.

>el goblina

I hope they end up homeless and the little abomination gets eaten by a stray dog.

Yes, actually. Problem turd worlder?

Try answering in a non memeshit way.

A. Why do you think people on Any Forums don't have money and housing problems just because no one says they do?

B. Why would you think 99% of society has those type of problems despite evidence to the contrary?

God bless my mom, I can do whatever the fuck want. Sometimes I find weird jobs for fun and quit after I get bored

Shit, my mom broke her neck in a car accident-- not paralyzed but still severely limited in her ability to work-- and they gave her the runaround for eight or so years. Depending on what state you're in the department of labor or whatever it's called locally is mainly there to shine you on until you either die or make it impossible for them to deny you benefits anymore. Just keep trying and they'll eventually have to give you what you're owed.

I work for a living.

we are all rich

Attached: nerd-man-loser-gesture-600w-224610172.jpg (496x620, 57.91K)