I work in a shop with customers that come in and have a coworker that plays political talk shows with the volume to the...

I work in a shop with customers that come in and have a coworker that plays political talk shows with the volume to the max his radio will go. (It is his radio) I will go and turn it down when he is not at his workbench, but he will see it is turned down and turn it back up. the fun part is its mostly religious political talk. (I do work for a big rental company) I have talked to my supervisors, and they do not want to get involved. I listen to my own stuff on my phone with Bluetooth earbuds but with the volume it has been going on for 4 years now and I am getting tired. I have talked to him about it and he has told me to F**& off. is there anything I can do?? legally only.

Attached: margaret schilling.jpg (665x498, 51.2K)

whats that pic?

Have you tried murdering him?

You should tell him to buy some earbuds and stop being such a faggot.

Throw your ear buds out and start blasting back with Alex Jones.

However, in reality, she was simply a woman with some mental disabilities. Margaret managed to get lost, lock herself in an empty ward, and couldn’t escape. She disappeared on December 2, 1978, and found just over a month later, on January 12, 1979. She may have died as a result of heart failure due to exposure to the extreme cold in an unheated part of the ward. Interestingly, she was found completely naked. Margaret must have removed her clothing, folded them neatly, and left it on the concrete floor beside her.
A Stubborn Stain

When they removed her decomposing corpse, they discovered her body left a permanent stain on the concrete. It’s believed the stain was caused by the body decaying, combined with the sunlight hitting her body in the process. Although there have been many attempts at cleaning and removing the stain, it has remained.

The stain is still present at The Ridges today and has drawn thousands of visitors over the years.

Attached: margaret-schilling-photo.jpg (1024x661, 220.44K)

sandy hook never happend

wow new rabbithole thanks man

get your own radio and make it louder than his

Attached: flope.jpg (828x643, 342K)

Coworker sounds based and chadpilled

step 1) accidentally spill water on radio
step 2) call him a bible thumping nigger
step 3) shit pants
step 4) claim disability checks

You need to record some of his program, then use a midi controller to chop and screw it-speed it up, slow it down, add cartoon audio at the right parts-then get a boom box and blast him right back. Since management has already decided that the loud is OK you might as well enjoy the same freedom.

>get his birthday and ss#.
>apply for credit in his name.
>profit
>spend as much as you can.
>watch his life decay.
>buy multi speaker stereo.
>bring to work. play nigger music all day long. >watch him kill himself.
>fuck his widow
>profit again

Legally you can:

- stop bitching about it

-find a different job

-do so well at this current job that you become his superior and fire him

-refuse to wear a mask until you catch COVID, then cough COVID on him and wait for him to perish while depending on your superior genetics to prevent you from perishing

-offer verbally to suck his weenie if he uses earbuds, press charges and sue him when he beats you to within an inch of your life

-give your boss an ultimatum, threaten to quit if they don't make your coworker use ear buds

-hang yourself

Ah religious bullshit. You need a banner for your work area that says "beLIEve" with some pics of priests and kids together, clothed of course. Make it so it implies kid diddling is in effect, have fun with it. Add some nasty incense and a little shitty wooden altar that you kneel in front of 20 or so times a day, since your boss is ok with religious bullshit in the workplace.
Or get a few co workers to join you in a united front to have that shit shut down, or maybe poke a few customers to say something. If the boat is rocked something will give. Try an OSHA complaint about the noise level.

Beat him at his own game, just blast music in your own radio or speakers, and when it eventually goes south, just say that you are fine with BOTH of you using earbuds.
Also how much of a cuck are you that you dealt with this for 4 years. I bet this is the reason management don't do shit about it either, because your backbone wasn't present when you asked them to do something.

Is it radio? You could hide a fm transmitter on the same frequency

seconded

Attached: 1558523199497.jpg (1280x1459, 479.67K)

> Dickheads calling dibs on the radio at work

I'm sorry OP but this happens almost everywhere. At my work I cant even so much as stand near the radio. All thats played is dumbass pop music that makes your brain shrivel. I get to listen to Justin Bieber and all that crap.

If you say anything about it they insist its "good music, stop complaining". I once put on a radio channel with alternative rock and 80s classics and these numbskulls went crazy and told me to turn it off because "Thats awful".

You cannot reason with retards. They WILL blast their music and get livid when you so dare to open their minds to something different.

Its the same with people blasting their nigger music in public transport. If you do it and play YOUR music, the same fuckers that blast theirs will be up in arms about it.

Most people, men and women, are just fucking awful.

just powerwash it fag

all those spontaneous human combustion mysteries were bullshit.

Attached: images[1].jpg (292x173, 11.09K)

Invite people you know to visit the shop to discuss big ticket items and be offended by his radio, and refuse to do business for the unprofessional environment. Then take them to lunch for their troubles. A week or so of daily complaints ought to do it.