Virgin here, my friends took me to a strip club last night for first time it being my birthday. was a cool experience...

virgin here, my friends took me to a strip club last night for first time it being my birthday. was a cool experience, they got me a private dance with this beautiful stripper, we had a tiny bit of small talk before the dance. How big a mistake would it be to ask after the dance how much to meet up with you after work and get a room? I imagine it would've come of creepy? She knew it was my birthday too

Attached: 1524850158795.gif (200x313, 1.71M)

Just take an 8ball of blow with you next time
This is how men have fucked strippers for 100s of years

For people in that line of work, not odd at all. If she doesn't want to it's nothing big.

Nothing ventured nothing gained user

Tried coke one time and it felt like I was given rat poison, never again.

Thats retarded and you are a pussy

Thanks this is what I figured, was overthinking it. There will be a next time, just think it'd be some crazy price like 500+ since she wanted 180 for a more private dance (but still in plain sight of others)

>it felt like I was given rat poison
As far as you know it was 90% rat poison. I did pure coke once and it made me realize I had no idea what I had been snorting the hundred times before so I never did it again.

Didn't leave me right for a week, I felt hungover like I drank so much alcohol. Is that normal if I did too much?

No, you didnt do coke. Coke feels like what they pretend energy drinks feel like.
Anyways its all irrelevant because the stripper is going to be doing the coke, you dont even have to.
If you dont know where to get any, ask her that. Way less weird than asking if shes a whore.

It definitely numbed my mouth when I tasted it, had me a little jittery, who knows. Idk if I'd trust a strippers source for coke

Dude you need to drop all these preconcieved notions. Strippers get the best coke. Turns out drug addicts know where to get drugs, whoda thunk?
You wanna fuck a stripper right? Buy her blow and tell her you want to party. That is the secret code to fuck strippers. Take it or leave it user.
Btw whatever you snorted wasnt coke. Sounds like its all cut and caffeine powder. Theres more shit than coke that makes your mouth numb dude.
Your friends have been doing a bad job teaching you about life.

So I should assume she does coke instead of just cutting to the point of getting a room? The coke I did was back
In highschool, I didn't talk to my friends about trying to fuck this stripper figure I'd keep it to myself and meet up with her after dropping the boys home.

Short answer, yes. Assume she does coke. (She does)
Nothing to be ashamed of user, dont worry about keeping secrets. The strippers will be FAR more open with you if you make your intentions known from the start. Youll party at the strip club all night then go from there. Just relax and quit worrying about shit. These are bad girls, they live ridiculous shady ass lives that if you tried would likely make you never leave the house again. They are super down to chill, fuck, party in a no risk environment.
Now, will this be a regular thing? No, and you shouldnt try to make it one. But once or twice a year, go for it.

Pro tip.
Wear sweat pants no underwear.( elastic band)
Have a benjamin folded up with the corner 100 in sight and palm it.
When getting the private dance ( pay for 3 minimum)and she's grindng on your boner, ask her for a little extra.
Open your hand show her the hundo.
If she takes it, pull down the front of your sweat pants and free your cock.
She will either.
Hot dog you
Tit fuck you.
Blow you.
Fuck you.
Bring some napkins, once you blow you're on your own for clean up.

Thanks man, this helps

Can you really do this at a strip club? The place I went to had no enclosed private room and don't those "private" rooms have cameras?

Depends on the club.
The more remote rural ones are a free for all.

Do you live in a city, college town, small town?

City, northern California

Go for the suburban, commuter areas

Take a trip to Mexico. Most of the strip clubs double as whore houses.