You know nothing happens after death, right? that there is no afterlife, heaven, hell, reincarnation, etc...

you know nothing happens after death, right? that there is no afterlife, heaven, hell, reincarnation, etc.? death will be the same as before you were born, i.e. nothing.

Attached: 9fdd70bd82703cc0d51bc964ed929182.jpg (428x428, 19.64K)

How do you know? Did you die?

All consciousness is the same just stored in different brains

no but i don't need to die to know what's obvious

What an original idea. Are you a philosophy major? With a fedora? Atheism faggotry isn’t all that edgy

Souls are real. Why else do you think theres more births per death? One of those is who just died

Gonna assume that’s your extra chromosome talking

>you know nothing happens after death, right?
No. And neither do you.

I’m curious, not saying you believe in reincarnation or heaven but doesn’t everything suggest once the brain is dead the person isn’t there anymore?

shut up coraline's mom

I mean that's what I think will happen too but no one really knows until they do.
Religion, any of them, is one of the biggest and oldest scams around though.

I sure hope so

Jesus christ. Don't dox

>death will be the same as before you were born, i.e. nothing.
I think that is true, but it also raised the question; then who am I? Is it reincarnation without memory, which is in fact the same as living once from our perspective?

Yeah obviously you're retarded lmao

This is what i want to know badly

i think reincarnation might be real but you don't remember what happened in your previous life. at best, in your next life, you just get to happen upon some neat little easter eggs within reality that might give you clue as to who you were in your previous life, but you would never know for sure.

I hope I don't respawn as a nigger

the movie was good, though at least from what I remember.

I think that memory lies purely in the brain. The brain is developed before you start experiencing things so you technically already have memories in the form of neurons that have not yet been altered

kek could respawn in the Congo getting your head cut off for stealing a loaf of bread to feed yourself

That's the kicker, I think 'you' is an illusion. Just like a computer, we break down after some time, then get recycled into its original components.

There is no soul, no ghost in the machine.

Where do we find ourselves after that? In a corridor with an infinite number of doors, each door a new possibility, and you take one of those doors at random.
We exist where we CAN exist (but there's no real we)

right, it's just retarded. i don't want to "come back" as anything or anybody, one life is more than enough.

How is it obvious?

have had a near death out of body experience and can assure you, dying is not as easy as dying

How do you know faggot? You sound just as dumb as a christcuck.

Attached: b-6.jpg (502x460, 20.53K)