Sup Any Forumsrahs, just launched this site in the spirit of RANDOM, in the spirit of YOU...

sup Any Forumsrahs, just launched this site in the spirit of RANDOM, in the spirit of YOU. It is an endless stream of 20 second clips from randomly selected YouTube videos. I've seen some pretty wacked out shit on it during the development, and I want to share that experience with you.

There are NO ads on it, NO monetization, I am NOT a bot and am here seeking genuine insight, ideas, criticism, etc... I'll be here in this thread throughout the day (if it survives), let me know what you think.

randtube.live

Attached: random.jpg (275x183, 19.5K)

you like random, i like random, this is the place for random shit, THIS IS WHY IM HERE HAWKING THIS THING

Attached: 092437592847.jpg (1200x1600, 834.63K)

OP here, no hate, masterbate

Attached: istockphoto-139896688-612x612.jpg (612x416, 34.3K)

bummmmmp

What's the shady link again shawdow master?

randtube.live

its an endless stream of 20 second clips from random YouTube videos selected from the depths of the YouTube database. You never know what's coming next....

I've not experimented with an ad-blocker enabled, so i dunno if YouTube injects ads into the stream... shit I probably should have experimented with that, wonder if it fucks the whole thing up...

If anything gets messed up while your checking it out, please let me know

Correction: with an ad-blocker DISabled, i've only watched it with an ad-blocker enabled.

bummmmmp

rebump

FRONT PAGE BUMP

this....is pretty cool actually...

the potential for absurdity is rather enticing

Attached: 5995186a3da28eef8906f5d3878c76c2.jpg (420x230, 16.47K)

Bump

thanks Any Forumsro

does everyone get a unique stream of clips or does everyone get the same "random" clips?

everyone gets the same, hence the discord chat. people can discuss whatever pops up in the stream

this is cool.
I used to love having the TV on mute while I was working. Kind of comforting. Then I stopped having a TV. T

hough one thing I would suggest is that you somehow filter out "fortnite" since I've been watching for a couple of minutes and already had multiple fortnite clips

>three posters
>14 replies
Website is fine but ur a giga shill

indubitably, without question

thanks for the insight! i agree with you, and i will add that to the dev notes

OP here, I am off for the day, thanks for the info and participation