Friendly reminder that diversity and tolerance means ostracizing people who dont share the same beliefs with you

Friendly reminder that diversity and tolerance means ostracizing people who dont share the same beliefs with you.

Attached: Kellybigcunt.jpg (1080x1075, 239K)

Look up the paradox of tolerance, faggot

>use mind gymnastic bruh!

>Friendly reminder that diversity and tolerance means ostracizing people who dont share the same beliefs with you.

Yup, that's basically the far-left view.

Equality is the enemy of diversity.

If you don't think you're obligated to tolerate people who have done nothing wrong to you or society, we don't care if it ostracizes you. You're the fucking problem we're trying to fix

Who's "we"?

People who think minorities who have done nothing wrong to anyone shouldn't be shunned and should receive the same amount of respect as everyone else in this damn country. Basic human respect. There are a lot of us, and they're not all democrats either

This…
That’s why the “E” in DEI stands for “equity” now. They had to change tactics, and will keep changing them.
Free Honk Honk.

You must get called a fascist a lot. There is a distinct feature of fascism that lets me know you when I see you.

How do you benefit from this (honest answer pls)

Nice strawman, bro.

Also, >hasn't done any harm to anyone

Attached: 1643325662295.jpg (728x1024, 164.99K)

“…as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.”

That's not an honest answer, what do you personally gain from this

Society is at its best when everyone feels good about their life user. That includes the degenerate mofos on this board as well. The less people we have in society feeling like they are unloved, women hate them because they have small dicks, people look down on them because they're poor/neets, all the white folks hate them because they think they're criminals/niggers etc, the better off interacting with all of those people will be for all of us. When they're oppressed, they eventually give up on life and start lashing out in ways that make my life shittier and objectively less safe. That's how I benefit

That was someone else

White supremacists are incompatible with American society. One of the core tenets of our civilization is the belief that all men are created equal, and our rights are inalienable and bestowed upon by our creator. White supremacists by definition cannot fit into a society that shares that belief. You don't belong here.

Not an honest answer… I benefit thusly: in a society, I can feel safe to the extent of how that society treats its lowest members. Get it now? Or do you still prefer to play the game where SOMEONE has to be getting it worse in order for you to define yourself?

The US also thinks it has business talking about democracy and for some reason China calls itself communist. We don’t really believe that all men are created equal, otherwise why would we section off so much?

I really don't understand
>how that society treats its lowest members
I it fear of ever being in this position?

For some reason?

Do you know anything about china?

Democracy is a system of government with representation of the people. So, yes US is a democracy