Imagine kidnapping this teen whores in your basement for YEARS and train ‘em to be your slaves...

Imagine kidnapping this teen whores in your basement for YEARS and train ‘em to be your slaves. I’ll have this bitches drinks cups of LSD till they’re totally brain dead lol

Attached: 4BF55420-FDB2-4075-A518-4E586D44EFA7.jpg (997x1079, 829.27K)

they're gonna lose their figure if you keep em trapped mate. unless you live out on a farm or something. could get them to help out on the ranch I guess

I’ll have them run on a thread mill everyday. They’re gonna be totally restarted after all the LSD they’ve been given

Or you could just live on a commune and fuck hot bitches lol

>Thread mill
kek

you sir just flavoured some more my crazy fantasies

Are there communes where hot bitches fuck? No, I do t think so

You think they're going to be able to run in a straight line after taking "cups of LSD"?

easy. Keep them permenantly underfed

Attached: 41144308_288234945119731_4846958227277251429_n.jpg (1023x1023, 83.06K)

Once the high is over, their brain will be fried, and I’ll just ask them to run on a thread mill u till I say stop. They will do that

I mean that’s mandatory. Just one meal a day.

perfect

Attached: 67382939_2652683694959100_2969897626654212096_n.jpg (1225x1837, 341.66K)

Cringed

So they will turn completely pale due to lack of sunlight, lose almost all fat and muscle mass due to stress and running, and also develope psychological damage from drug abuse and enslavement.

So basically they become math hookers. No asses anymore, just flat butts. Not titties anymore, completely fried up due to dehydration and stress.

Idiot. There's a reason these girls look healthy, and pro tip: it's because they are free and live in a free society where they can dress like sluts.

So if you want more of them, you better become a liberal.

>Math hookers

Well I meant meth hookers, but math hookers would be dope, too.

Copium

I’m just brainstorming, I’m sure I’ll come up with a better plan if I think this through for a year at least

Are there cities where hot bitches fuck? lol. Proximity to nature is what makes people look good. If you fuck a city girl, you're actually fucking a stack of chicken nuggets wearing a trenchcoat. It's like eating a raccoon.

How do you apply to enter a commune? Also, where to find them?

Women are like pigeons. The ones who let you get close enough to shoot with a slingshot are so full of garbage you don't want to eat anyway

R. Kelly is that you?

Wwoof workaway and ic.org

They especially love dudes who are just there to fuck.

My man R.Kelly is innocent

Copium

Interesting, are all women whores on there? Junkies with dad issues? Tell me more

Ok retard