Rape this cat

Rape this cat

Attached: Luna.png (2400x2400, 1.18M)

But i dont wanna

Would it be okay if I diaper it first?

sure

Well I'm not an artist, but if she's okay with being diapered that would be great. I would give her a nice dicking afterwards for being a good padded kitty.

That’s my cousin, mother fucker. Try it and see what happens..

Attached: 642DEF2F-444E-4580-8AA3-69254C45D429.jpg (236x343, 14.34K)

ngl, I'm glad to hear that

And every time she uses her diaper, she'll be rewarded with more dickings and make out sessions. Such a good girl.

Attached: 1003540987.png (860x588, 310.54K)

Ooh that's very lovely, it's most diffidently indeed necessary.

Is the cat litter trained? If so, do you think she'd be okay if I untrained her?

Well she always feels unsure about herself, but I'd find it lovely

I'd just take away the litter tray away for now and see how it goes. How do you think she'd be before nature calls (and when she finally needs to go)?

I'd say she would feel uneasy at first and desperate when she needs to go, but relieved when it's happening

She does tease others by peeing on them sometimes

You mean like this?

Attached: 164.png (799x750, 463.75K)

I'll let her do that next time, for now it's the carpet. Before she is praised, how would she feel after seeing and knowing what she did on the carpet, something she was trained not to pee on all her life?

And when I praise and reward her after, how would she feel about it then?

maybe

All her life wouldn't be that true though, since she wasn't born as a house cat, she's actually from the wild but was caught later and trained.

So I'd rather say she would feel rather confused about it why it would be okay all of a sudden

then you'd have a carpet in need of shampooing

Let's say I then bring the litter tray back out eventually. When nature calls, would she still use it, or go elsewhere in the house? Whatever she decides, would she be happy about it?

I know, but it's a price to pay for having such an adorable fuckable kitty.

Since she got praised I think she'd go elsewhere then instead, knowing that it would make you happy

Seeing she went on the carpet last time, would she pick like maybe the sofa or bed to go on this time? Also could you describe her going on it in detail, like what would she look like, and how she feels doing it~?