We wuZ rOmaNs aNd SheiT

>We wuZ rOmaNs aNd SheiT
>Muh culturally biased IQ
>We dindu niffin to Africa it was already messed up when we got there
>We wuZ VIKingZ aNd SheiT

I hate cave maggots so much I can't wait till their race is eradicated from here..naturally of course..

We have the universe in our side, you have the sword, just remember that boys

Attached: 1080-Michael-Ian_-002-450x450.jpg (450x450, 33.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bh0hJTYlug4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what'd Michael say?

And we have the gun.

>you have the sword
The Gospel According To Matthew 10:34-35
youtu.be/Bh0hJTYlug4

the universe hates you. white people are the minority of the world. they might have created all technology and given you colored trash electricity, but if you had just wiped out the little bands of white people and didn't let them take over the world, you'd still be happy little tribes of retarded men owning their women. the air would be clean, global warming wouldn't have happened, asians would still be the dumbest fucks next to niggers but niggers would dominate them. brown shit would be partying like it's 500 BC.

that shit doesn't work in the white man's world. now, you have to all work for the white man, forever, and suck from their teet.

In your crack induced dreams, nigger.

I'm a Samoan and I would love to literally stomp your teeth into the gutter, you Asian males or Mexicans or whatever you are the most insecure and most bitter incels on earth and all races would benefit from me repeatedly smashing your face into the ground. You probably don't even know any language other than English, you are living in the white man's footsteps lil nigga

Egypt was pretty advanced for its time. They were as brown as they come. Also a team of black women sent us to the moon. U should read sum history

Attached: 1638294055302.png (500x312, 41.67K)

Any Forums is so funny can't even read more than 2 sentences to realize they're on the same side lmfao

-incel typing from his basement
>We RuN THe wOrLd
Except for the Jews but that's because it's u fair b-because... IT JUST IS OKAY

You have t contributed shit but theivery of the mind and labour and suppression of history . You are a disgusting cave maggot that has to create a world of fraud for you to survive because you are not eligible in the equal playing field.
How go back to the caucus mountains where your from on all fours, dog

Attached: 1180.jpg (700x420, 34.36K)

> They were as brown as they come
Where do you leftist yanks get this idea from? There's no reason to think any except like 2 dynasties were dark skinned, do you really think people haven't figured this out already? The most genetically similar to ancient Egyptians are costs, and not that you would know because you're a dumb mutt who's never traveled, but they aren't dark brown. You realize they can genetically sequence tutankamum you dumb retard, guess what he's closely related to Europeans. What an absolute joke it would of taken you 2 minutes to find out the most basic facts about the ethnicity of ancient Egyptians

Copts*

why are pacific islanders such likeable people?

>says the guy posting on a computer invented by white men on the internet invented by white men at a web site invented by a white man

Silly cave maggot
You think you are everything
Did u mother shower u with compliments and tell you that when you were you get
That you were gods people? That you were Jesus
Egyptians

No you were a dwelling in the caves when we clean you up out of the muck and we negroes don't have acedmic institutions that can bias this so you know your own people are telling you this because it's true. You took all the good ess of the world real mean of color created and blamed the originals for the cancer and chaos you caused.you should be grateful to us but instead you lie,decieve and backstab like you always do. Cave time boys

YWNBAW

I'm still the Samoan you fucking retarded nigger

Seethe harder shitskin. You will never be human.

Not true, negroes invented the computer

Enter in the part for the convo where we say We InVentEd ComPutErs aNd SheiT. Ecuade you know you're wrongits comical thinking you invented anything knowing edison and other inventors asked their "slaves" to write the blueprints to their OWN inventions.
It's in your blood to steal ingenuity, cast stones and then hide your hand. You stole everything, you literally invented nothing, and this is how you cope.

You are a fart in spiritual history you were just a placeholder for the captivity of the Israelites to punish them for disobedience. 400 years is up , cave maggot

You really think it's just white people that don't like you? NOBODY likes you, whites, Polynesians, Hispanics, Asians, native Americans, every time in every one of those cultures you are despised as a less intelligent criminal underclass. When are you gonna self reflect and ask yourself why you're being a nigger?

Niggers commit 60% of murders in the country

Attached: 72f.jpg (1930x1543, 342.11K)

So are you going to address the fact you know nothing about ancient Egypt?

Lulz this nigger really is a we wazzer. Dumb kike niggers didn't do anything in history but annoy whitey.

This is why, cave maggot

Pslams 83

For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;

7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;

8 Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.

9 Do unto them as unto the Midianites; as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the brook of Kison:

10 Which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth.

Attached: download.jpg (111x111, 3K)

Haha I predicted you would say that

Attached: aArBbv9_460s.jpg (460x311, 30.04K)

Still the Samoan buddy. Also I don't care about Jewish religious history