Is female gymnastics a sport?

Is female gymnastics a sport?

Attached: U5uSdjG.jpg (949x731, 429.85K)

If I can jerk off to it, it ain't a sport

So men's curling isn't a sport?

no , any activity whose only scoring is based on human judges is not a real sport. That includes ice skating , diving etc...

In a sport the winner is determined by impartial judge like a clock , finish line, goals scored.

Yeah it’s a sport but I image a’lot fag spank it too this

Love me some female gymnastics. They are basically prancing around out there in swimsuits.

If anyone on Any Forums tried the shit these chicks do, they would break both legs in 10 seconds.

Nothing is a sport if judges have to decide who wins.

If you tried to do something only trained pros do while you are untrained your would hurt yourself

No shit retard

no but those asses are NICE AS FUCK no celulite at all

Attached: b.webm (848x480, 1.96M)

that's what makes it a sport, faggot. Are you fucking retarded?

I doubt I would be injured doing your job of flipping burgers if I wasn't trained, libfag.

ouch, looks like she dislocated both her knees

And if any of this dumb cunts tried to repair a power line they would be dead in half of sec.

I thought I was the only one. Why is men's curling so sexy?

Because you're a faggot?

Nah, that couldn't be it.

A sport must have:

1) some element of offense vs defense

2) a physical object around which the activities being performed are centered

Everything else I would call an athletic competition (gymnastics, track and field, sumo wrestling(?))

I'll take it a step further and say any """sport""" that doesn't have some form of defense isn't a sport.

I used to be a curler and holy fuck is it a boring and retarded sport. Even more boring than watching it is playing it. Throwing the stone was the only entertaining thing about it, not the sweeping, or the conk of them hitting, or the point tallying, or anything else.