Femanon here. I am married to my man for 2 years. He supports me while I am at home unemployed...

femanon here. I am married to my man for 2 years. He supports me while I am at home unemployed. How do I make him pay for my student loan debt. I have accumulated over 120K for my masters degree in ethnic and civilization studies from a private university. This was before we got married. I thought my husband loved me but after knowing that he won't pay for my student loan is making me second guess at how unsupportive and uncaring he is.

No I will not show my tits as I am a woman with a masters degree and respect.

Attached: 6046846.jpg (903x1820, 291.23K)

fuck off

why should I. I voted for biden because he said he was going to cancel my student loan debt. Sadly, that has not happened yet.

Do you have full use of your limbs? Any physical disabilities? Are there no businesses whatsoever hiring in your area?

tits or gtfo

bait. sage

No. I was laid off since the beginning of the pandemic and now that my unemployment has ran out my husband won't pay my debt. I thought he loved me. he said that it was OK if I just stayed home and watch our kid.

>I have accumulated over 120K for my masters degree in ethnic and civilization studies from a private university
how disgustingly stupid can you be?

What do you look like? Post some legit pic of you

Let me make sure I understand this correctly. YOU took out 120k in loans to get an utterly usless degree that won't even get you a managers job at Mcdonalds. You're not working you're not helping the house hold in any way. Why should he pay for your error? YOU made bad life choices here it's not his job to fix that. Has nothing to do with "love" The fact that he still married you knowing how increadbly foolish your decision making skills are is more then enough to prove he loves you.

The fact that you try to make "pay my shit or you don't love me" shows just how low class of a person you are.

Side note expensive wall paper dose not confer respect.

Attached: C097C13D-8AF3-4105-9009-896D9FC4EE7A.jpg (277x182, 10.22K)

nice bait

user..... This is bait, you took the bait

You're not supposed to tell them that, now how are we gunna tell him how wrong he is for undermining a female's struggle

>masters degree

Well if you want hubby to pay for your mistakes you’d better master the art of blowjobs and rimjobs since keeping his balls drained seems to be your only marketable skill set. Make him cum every morning and drain him every evening until he can’t squirt anymore and he might feel that your efforts are enough to warrant some payments

No you didn't

10/10. Great bait.

Fuck off larping faggot

kek

Make him become a cuck. Play with his cock and talk about your ex having a big dick. If he gets hard keep going and make him a cuck. Make him buy you a black dildo. Then tell him what a good little cuck he is for buyi you things. Then findom him into paying your debt.

Lol @ how mad this guy got

Didn't read, tits or gtfo

I will not be disrespected in my own thread.

we have a kid together. I will make him pay one way or another.

Make an Onlyfans, bitch.

apparently you will... because I did...

>No I will not show my tits as I am a woman with a masters degree and respect.
No, you are not. You are a hole demanding our attention. Whether you are a real woman or just a faggot pretending to be one.
Tits or gtfo