China discovered new super material

China discovered new super material

The new substance is the result of a feat thought to be impossible: polymerizing a material in two dimensions.

Using a novel polymerization process, chemical engineers have created a new material that is stronger than steel and as light as plastic, and can be easily manufactured in large quantities.

The new material is a two-dimensional polymer that self-assembles into sheets, unlike all other polymers, which form one-dimensional, spaghetti-like chains. Until now, scientists had believed it was impossible to induce polymers to form 2D sheets.

Amazing what Chinese researchers can discover with absolutely zero resources. Go, China, GO!

Attached: 4654743434.jpg (1920x1080, 437.22K)

>with absolutely zero resources.
Like slave labour? LoL.

Source

Attached: 50 cent army.jpg (1280x720, 200.11K)

I wonder what country and company they hacked to steal this idea from.

This was discovered at MIT, not China...

The research was funded by the Center for Enhanced Nanofluidic Transport (CENT) an Energy Frontier Research Center sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science, and the Army Research Laboratory

western lies

Attached: 1639642703237.gif (619x672, 1.36M)

No, they steal from China, China #1

source?

source: I made it up

Is this not what graphene is? As well as carbon nanotubes.

bullshit

pic related, it's the average western scientist

Attached: Rgi3F1jI_400x400.png (400x400, 299.52K)

Ah yes, tofu dreg

I just want someone to figure out how to easily make long cables of carbon nanotubes.
Space elevator in my lifetime would be sweet.

You're leaving out the only important information: what are its proven practical applications, and how much does it cost to produce

being able to make something doesn't necessarily mean anything. We can make antimatter too but we're not exactly churning out antimatter fueled power sources or bombs.

Carbon Nanotubes is nothing new

Why should I care + fuck China

They didnt create it, they back engineered alien tech. Nonetheless, if its true, good for them.

-900 social credit

MIT, not China. Ignore the China shills. See:
Your inability to differentiate a soy-infested social media influencer from an actual scientist says more about you than your opinions about the "average" western scientist do.