Keep telling them that Pedo Joe was the better choice

Suffocate them with taxes.

Honk

Be a woman

Be their child.

I will never be a woman, or so you guys tell me:(

kys tranny

Take drugs

If you live in an apartment complex; take their mail out of the return slot, put it back in their mailbox. So the mail nan never actually receives their outgoing.

If there's no camera; they'll never know it was you.

Leave raw fish somewhere they'll never find it, shit will stink

Put raw fish on their door mat, piss on it. Leave it there from 12am to 6am. Pick it up again, piss there again. They'll be wiping their feet in a pissy doormat.

Introduce them to Any Forums. They'll just torment themselves.

That's not legal, though. Tampering with mail is a federal offense.

Like Fez hiding rotten fish in Kelso's hub cap.

A gal I knew yoinked a guys electrical bill every month. 6 month no pay = they shut it off

Oh well if you're gonna be that specific; nothing. Everything else will count under harassment in a court. Anyway; don't be a pussy and move their mail. It's funny.

I live in potato land; it isn't against the law here.

>BDS
Yikes!

Become a landlord or employer

Bull. There's no way he didn't notice he hadn't paid his bill for 6 Months. You need to be 18 to post here. Jesus fuck.

Tampering is a federal offence, but stealing and withholding is not

>BDS

Attached: leftright2.jpg (480x498, 59.44K)

Buddy; I do it 3 times a week to my neighbour, I haven't tampered or opened it. I take it out of the Return box, a plastic container atop of the mail lockers.

I take from that container and shove it back into his mailbox. Ta-dah.

Ye, you are right, you need to be 18 to post here.
You ever payed any bills? I doubt it.

>What is BDS?
The Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) movement works to end international support for Israel's oppression of Palestinians and pressure Israel to comply with international law.
oy vey

Attached: 1575982742545.jpg (1280x720, 199.17K)

My gas bill is every 2 Months, Streaming Services and PS+ is every month, Electrical top up once a week.

Can't think of a single bill that goes unnoticed for 6 Months. You'd know. You'd notice it wasn't appearing.

Work on your lie.

Introduce them to Any Forums

Hi Willem

uTorment

Play infrasound through a directed speaker into their home. It will give them an impending sense of dread.