Hollywood celebrity here AMA

Hollywood celebrity here AMA

I've been nominated for an academy award and have started in over 10 major films. I won't give away too many details, cause I know you guys are really good at figuring that stuff out, but ask me anything you want aside from who I am.

Attached: 1643319095095m.jpg (768x1024, 85.19K)

What efforts are you personally making to curb the rampant nepotism that's ruining hollywood and the entire industry by stifling any creativity, new ideas or new talent?

What NFTs are you buying? What bitches do you subscribe to?

Attached: 576x1024_4e055d6e0ecc01534b69943f9c1c6030.jpg (576x1024, 69.21K)

are you black

show bobs and vagene

what do you thiknk of leonardo dicaprio who starred as famous autistic brother in what's eating gilbert's grapes?

Do you support Hollywood turning all white roles into niggers including ones that were established lore from decades ago (Lord of the Rings, The Witcher)

I have no control over that.

I haven't purchased any

Leo has lost his way recently. I'm not sure how to explain it, but it's like a lifetime in Hollywood has just number him. There's nothing for h to strive for. Leo tries to be good, but he never learned how to be a normal person.

We're public figures. We either support the narrative, or we're blacklisted.

Who's the 'new' Weinstein? Any salacious rumors? Any hints as to what youve been in?

Was Millie Bobby Brown really passed around like a blowup doll by producers, etc? The duffers?

Lol trust me, there's a lot of guys like Harvey in Hollywood. Think of it like this, Harvey was the worst person you could imagine and he still wasn't caught until it got to be too much. Imagine the sleezeballs who are actually smart and operate in the dark. Those guys will never get caught.

Salacious rumor? I can't think of any. It's business as usual here. Nobody is socializing like they did before covid, so things are hush hush these days.

I havent heard that before, but I know Hilary Duff was notorious for offering her mouth to get roles.

Delete this thread now.

Imagine being such a newfag that you trust that this isn't a massive larp.

No one. and I mean NO ONE in Hollywood would ever come to this shit hole.

Fuckin smooth brains

Nice.

Who's secretly gay?

Jason Momoa

No

This is your last warning. Delete this thread. You know the consequences.

Why would he hide it, though? He's not in Christian propaganda movies or anything.

Steven Spielberg raped kids

Jerry Seinfeld murdered a man in L.A. back in 1999

Jennifer Lawrence is a pedophile

The Cohen brothers have kids locked in their basement in their Malibu home.

Kevin Costner and John Travolta hunt humans in Africa

I like the idea that the Hollywood men in black are monitoring Any Forums for celebs spilling industry secrets lol

check'd, kek'd
you wont do shit, faggot.
wildest shit youve seen that didnt make the news? anyone we should look into a bit deeper?