Apple is overrated, overpriced dogshit

Apple is overrated, overpriced dogshit.
Their phones are incredibly overpriced, and you could get a phone that is just as good as being an iPhone for LITERALLY half the price. Their computers are also overpriced, a $5,000 Mac is outdone by a $2,500 Windows computer (even prebuilt ones). They don't give a shit about their customers

Attached: apple.jpg (1080x1350, 180.42K)

Water is wet.

Yup

>They don't give a shit about their customers
Most businesses don’t

Ex Mac Taliban here (using Linux mainly these days). Over time a Mac will save the average user the initial money spent by being more reliable, requiring less support and lasting longer. MacOS alone is reason to get one, Windows being incredibly unreliable.

Attached: Taliban heavy support.jpg (460x288, 31.84K)

Omg who the hell cares? If you don't like iPhones don't use them and stop shitting your pants because others using them.
You have to be truly fucking autistic to care about what phone a person is using.

No shit retard

welcome to 2008

1) they're a fantastic stock to invest
2) why are you buying a $5K mac? A macbook pro you can find for $1K with a 20 hour+

My Galaxy Ace 2 has been dropped a million times. The screen has a shit ton of cracks, outer case chipped, cameras are practically fucked. The phone is a slow piece of shit. But it works.

I dropped my iPhone 12 once, with a protective case. No external damage to anything but the case. But the phone immediately stopped working and I had to replace it (for free thank fuck).

Don't buy Apple then. Problem solved.

Attached: 20220122_223433_0000.png (1080x1080, 132.06K)

I never buy anything from them.

This. Unfortunately

lso, fuyck the new capture. No wonder the board is dieing

Ho many are here because of the girl?

Really nigga?

I am.

Attached: z16555445486092.jpg (800x800, 76.28K)

I honestly think it depends on what you use your computer for, but for me, as a developer, there is no comparison. Mac wins over Windows hands down. Over Linux? That is another story

Attached: mac.jpg (1440x1800, 278.83K)

itt: poorfags

you wish you could afford apple. but you can't. you're poor. you're retarded.

T H R E A D

and this is exactly why apple sells, people consider it the ticket to a special club that only people with a lot of disposable income can get into. even though it isn't, kek.

Let me tell you a story behind why I hate android.

I’m a marketer and I do a lot of email testing. I had just bought an android phone and I had a promo deadline coming up, and I was aggressively sending tests to both PC and mobile to figure out compatibility stuff.

Except the fucking emails stopped appearing on the phone after the first 2 or 3. I had to spend the next hour googling how to fix the fucking problem, and it turns out there was a setting nestled deep down that changed frequency of notifications for emails, and I can’t remeber what else I had to do but just that it was ridiculous. And the entire Android has that issue: BASIC, BASIC SHIT DOESNT WORK OUT OF THE BOX.

Apple on the other hand, it does what you want, and then sometimes surprises you with extra convenience features. If you value your time and hate wasting it configuring a fucking phone, it’s easy to see why ios is better than the android platform

Android is for the poorest of niggers. An iPhone with a plan is like $18 a month.