I wanna get fucked in my ass. Is there something wrong with me??

I wanna get fucked in my ass. Is there something wrong with me??

Attached: IMG_20220204_101754_hdr.jpg (912x1600, 364.41K)

Yes

I'm sorry

Maybe, but I don't think it has to do with being fucked. If you've never tried it before it's natural to be curious about it

if your a dude yeah its pretty fucking gay. if your a girl go for it shit feels cash lol

Well, I think I'm very curious but I dont want people to think I'm going gay because I'm lonely when in reality I'm just very bisexual

I getcha. I've never tried a cock myself, but I've really wanted to lately

nah, come here, I'll breed you bro.

I'm even good enough for your cock?

Yeah I do not even know what it is lately. I've always felt a little gay ever since I was young but lately I just really want to feel the strong touch of another man :/

Do you have anyone to help you with that? Maybe a friend? You should try and sate that curiosity

Also sorry to everyone that I couldn't get a good pic. My camera is shit :/

Not really. I live in the northwestern part of the united states and so they're not many gay social circles here

What about any female friends? I'm sure they'd love to help you out if you just asked

Yeah, but I'm more into getting fucked by another guy. I would be open to getting pegged by a chick but I really don't know anyone in my area who is like that

That's a real shame. I confessed to a friend about my interest in trying cock and she's been super supportive at helping me find some.
I want her to teach me how to suck a cock

That's really sweet. I had one friend who J thought would have my back on this but she is really just a emotional manipulator and I do not think I would ever trust her on this

That really sucks to hear, user. I'm sorry you don't have someone in your life right now to help with your urges.
If I do ever get to try a cock, I'll make him cum extra hard for you too, okay?

That's so sweet :) you're good fellow user

I just get how you feel. Before I confessed to her I was really sad about probably never getting the opportunity to try one. But she's just so eager to help me and it makes me all warm inside.
I'd love to share a cock with her

Warms my heart. Maybe I should open up to this friend of mine. I think she would be really supportive but I'm afraid she will hurt me in some way for tell her this way

I won't pretend to know her like you do, but I'd encourage you to at least think about it. Think of all the cocks you could play with together.
I don't regret confessing to my friend in the slightest, even though we haven't arranged a cock sucking yet