What the fuck do I have to do to get gurlfriend so I can have sex? I will even take a tranny if need be

What the fuck do I have to do to get gurlfriend so I can have sex? I will even take a tranny if need be

Attached: 31e54c9b-a9ea-4273-a430-f0cca93e38cb.png (512x512, 60.08K)

easy, stop being a faggot

A tranny? Youre dead to me.

Attached: pepe-leave.gif (498x498, 849.14K)

Valid. I am a broke man, women dont want a broke boy
What do you mean?

You said girlfriend, so I'm assuming you're not gay, which means trannies are off the table due to them being men. That aside, just take care of your appearance and personal hygiene and work on your confidence.

Its a gurl if I say it is. If it acts like a bitch and looks like a bitch then as far as I am concerned, it is a bitch. I guess I must be bi.

>i guess im a faggot troon myself
Ftfy, maam.

Maybe stop being ugly, do exercise and get money.
It's not a solution, it just increases drop rate. Got my first gf at 26

I am not a faggot tranny, I like gurls. I must be a half fag because I like trannies too.

They have dicks user, you are confirmed a raging homosexual.

But I also like pussies. Real women. I like women and trannies. I love women and have fun with trannies. I kiss girls on the their lips and only give trannies this dick

>Stop being ugly
Bowl cuts are in though
>Exercise
Can't
>Get money
Working on that

Doesn't matter what you say it is. It's either male or female. If you're happy to bang both then yeah you're bi.

Okay, I am bi. I like trannies and real pussies. I like the way sex feels on my penis, sue me. But I want a girlfriend. What the fuck do I need to do to get a Gurlfriend?

Go get a bf, ladyboy

But I dont want a boyfriend, I want a woman or something feminine will do

turn gay
get your tiny chiccies pounded by a nigger

For some advice I actually believe in, value yourself more, do whatever self improvement you can for your own sake, prioritize self respect above all.
That builds confidence and makes you not think as much about those things, for all you know the girlfriend you want can appear in 10 years.

Getting a partner is not as important as having yourself, getting too desperate may lead you to settle for anything and stick your dick in crazy, which can ruin your life and you can end up *blowing your brains up with a shotgun.

Externalize the guilt, blame society or women or any external factors, and you will end up a permavirgin angry worthless loser until you end up in the news for *some mass shooting.

*Livestream it on Any Forums, it's just courtesy
**Livestream the whole proccess of your decaying sanity until you snap

Attached: descargar (1).jpg (300x168, 10.95K)

Yeah but I want some sex. I want some sex kn my penis, oral, anal, vaginal, hand job. I want to get off

If you just want sex why don't you just buy a hooker or paypal some tiktok tranny

Im a tran, my bf is not gay ur not gay for saying you'd date one of us. A lot of us just want cuddles and to be a good gf ngl. I cook for him and help clean the houe while he is at work and when hes home I do what he tells me for a bit then we cuddle and game or watch something. I have a very slim figure and I workout my legs a lot so my butt is plump and i have breasts, I doubt an actually gay guy would date me ever. I stay well groomed and I am good at makeup and listening to what im told. dont worry what others think, do what will make you happy fren :) my bf is literally like an ex fuckboy who sells weed so I dont think you need to be concerned about what people think, just find a good girl.

I have but sometimes I want sex and something real they arent mutually exclusive
That is my problem, I care. Either way, yeah, like I said, sometimes I want sex and sometimes I want something real.

>Im a tran, my bf is not gay ur not gay for saying you'd date one of us

You’re literally a fucking biological male, and your bf, is a fucking queer. Stfu

Attached: 5EB67EDA-0422-4C6E-B930-5A06AE36C8B3.jpg (305x165, 9.03K)

Buy a whore, OP. You fucking desperate virgin.

If you care lots about what other people think then limit yourself to a well passing tgirl. I pass even around my bfs thuggy friends. I started hormones young and like i said i take care of myself. I am very real and so is my love and I want a real lasting relationship with someone I can give all my love. I want marriage or something at some point. I am great and despite being small I can do a lot. so just keep your mind open.

>tfw this troon sounds like a better girlfriend than my biologically female ex

Attached: endself.jpg (306x164, 8.59K)

You sound like a massive faggot. Why not just come out of the closet homo?

Would you date a man who lives with his mother? Makes minimum wage? A short fellow? A self conscious man? I highly doubt it. Either way, I mean, if a trans woman does it better than a woman can and gives it their all then of course I will go where I am treated better

no hes not and im not either so ye. he ignores my pp and its like 2 inches hard so its not like its much of anything. He fucks me like he would any girl. also about being born, My soul is different so it doesn't count and so is my brain.

Fly to japan and engage in compensated dating with some idols.
Remember to livestream your self die.

JFC OP.
1. Go to a place where girls are.
2. Don't be a fucking weirdo and talk to them
3 Or find one through a friend like normal people
4. Take said girl out and don't obsess over sex when talking to her.

You Sir, are very mentally ill. too bad for you.

If you're likeable and decent women will overlook al lot. Just don't be a pathetic weird fucker and pick up an actual woman not a mentally ill freak who dresses like a chick.

its just because im conscious and caring I think. im sure you can find a girl like that. Its not a gay thought just a realistic one, I try to learn from the mistakes of others. probably not sorry, I have enough for my own house and to start a business. By short are you taller than 5'4? I just want someone taller than me by a few inches. Self-conscious to a point of self-destruction? I am self conscious to where I can improve on my issues or atleast be open to criticism, idk. Im sure there is a girl out there for u trans or not

no im not hmpf you're more dummer

Problem is I am weird. I wouldnt be on 4 chins if I wasnt

So is anybody gonna livestream a suicide or not.
We have the depressed angry virgin OP
We have the trannies
We have the nuggies
This tread is such a tease

Attached: 1de4221b6c3284b3b16fe59a8bb82e6b.jpg (720x396, 44.52K)

I am not an angry virgin, I am just wondering how do I get my cock in a girlfriend