Gamers are so fucking cringe...

Gamers are so fucking cringe, imagine being g a grown ass man and still playing with a kids toy and not building something. If you play video games on a daily basis you seriously need to reevaluate your life.

Was at wifes friends house the other day, and her boyfriend didnt even look away from the screen or stop talking into his headset the entire 3 hours we were there. And their 8 year old son that had spaghetti noodles for arms never shut the fuck up about minecraft the entire time we were there. I got second hand embarrassment for both of them just being there

Attached: gaming-73.jpg (2000x1333, 386.5K)

Sounds like a you problem

Imagine bitching on a Russian disinfo-spamming board and thinking others need to reevaluate their lives

i mean at one point maybe you had a point but honestly you can make money being a pro gamer now so it's a legit way to spend your time because it can actually be lucrative
so yeah time to take a nap grandpa

Gayer than OP

I work on my own business and play an hour or two of Mordhau before bed.
From 12 to 24 y/o I played 16 hours a day though.

it's 2022 being gay is normal now

How much have you made playing video games

Gays are more likely to be pedophiles

>he says while posting on Any Forums
KYS retard

it's still stupid, faggot

imagine trying to bait Any Forumstards that desperately
i get second hand embarrassment for faggot op

Attached: rectanglosaxon.png (300x337, 54.71K)

Move out if you don't like being there

just post a bbc thread. less effort, same quality b8
also sage

Maybe you just saw someone enjoying something so much, and realised how miserable your life is, having built something you never enjoyed building convincing yourself that's what's right, and now your just crying about it on a board that's filled with the same people you so hate.

People who watch football are so fucking cringe, imagine being a grown-ass man and still watching young men playing football and not actually playing it yourself.

I was so embarrassed when I went to my wife's friends house the other day and her husband was there watching football with his friends. They were drinking beer, screaming at the screen when their team missed and hugging and cheering when they scored. I got second-hand embarrassment watching a bunch of grown-ass men getting really excited about some young guys playing with a ball.

OP here. I agree with this. Watching and living vicariously through pro sports is just as cringe as vidya

Attached: a9n7250_700b.jpg (460x345, 16.59K)

I love this

Boomers are so fucking cringe, imagine being g a grown ass man and still repeating generational patterns and not learning anything from history whatsoever. If you pay with cash on a daily basis because you fear cultural change, you seriously need to reevaluate your life.

Was at my wifes boyfriends house the other day, and he didnt even look away from my wife's pussy for the entire 3 minutes I was allowed to watch. And their 8 year old son that had spaghetti noodles for arms never shut the fuck up about minecraft the entire time we were there. I got second hand embarrassment for both of them just being there

okay, random faggot on Any Forums. i'll get right on it, dad. i need to grow up and start more threads on Any Forums

Seething manchildren coping with all those wasted hours playing with kids toys. You could have been building something comendable

kek

Projection

I build houses from the ground up then come home to enjoy some vidyas. What do faggot?

I may be a seething manchild who plays video "like totally cringe" games, but I have a tight Asian pussy to ream every night and I earn 6 figures as a tradesman. Smd, marriage cuck

>Hurr durr i can't play Candy Crush hurr

OP is so fucking cringe, imagine being g a grown ass man and still posting pastas on Mongolian Throat Singing forums and not building something. If you post pasta bait on a daily basis you seriously need to reevaluate your life.

Was at wifes friends house the other day, and her boyfriend didnt even look away from the screen or stop opening up tabs to post BBC threads for the entire 3 hours we were there. And their 8 year old son that had spaghetti noodles for arms never shut the fuck up about how absent my chin is the entire time we were there. I got second hand embarrassment for both of them just being there