Why does anything exist rather than nothing

why does anything exist rather than nothing

Attached: 9175121.jpg (618x360, 31.96K)

If there was nothing then no one would be able to ask that question. Only in a universe where there is something is it possible to even wonder this

cause your mommas so fat she caused the big bang

no shit dumbass

That question only makes sense if something exists.

Tits or GTFO

That's a difficult question so you can either think hard, learn Science and try to get something similar to a real answer or if you are really really lazy and stupid you can just say god did it.

Godtard take: bcoz magic invisible floating sky faggot did it. Don't ask how sky faggot got there.
Reality: We don't yet know

He's not wrong. Whether anything actually exists rests solely on an observer perceiving it. Everything might not really exist, and just be an elaborate illusion within your illusory mind.

Because we just live in the version of the universe where shit exists.

Attached: rick-y-morty-navidad-video-rap.jpg (1280x720, 96.64K)

you wouldn't notice if it didn't
I mean
prove to me anything exist at all and it's not a dream I'm having

Attached: 1636678447944.jpg (1200x630, 28.36K)

Nothing is something, it was most likely the first thing to exist and will probably be the last.

Given enough time, anything can happen.

Get real nigga

This

Hell, even colours arent really there, our brain just percieves the wave frequencies that way.
Its also funny that we, evolved primates, think we can even grasp everything. Some things must be too much for our brains to understand, even if we are smart enough (for our own doing) to build stuff like space ships and computers.

Not an impossible thing.

Not him, but youre just dumb, sorry.

fdsfjsdlkfjslkdjfsdf

But that's the thing, I don't know if I can. At least I can rest assured that you are only a figment of my imagination. Or maybe it's the other way around.

Nothing is impossible

Attached: J876QB.jpg (990x500, 14.74K)

Our singularity was and is so lonely in its infinitesimal/infinite expanse that it projects the mass illusion of reality so it won’t feel so alone. The closest you can get to nothing is to be alone without anyone or even your memories.

Attached: 92779419-3CF4-4FB4-9349-167C186DE215.jpg (640x556, 43.56K)