I had a great day mocking and insulting children in public today after they called me a pedophile and physically...

I had a great day mocking and insulting children in public today after they called me a pedophile and physically assaulted me. Was awesome to let some steam out by being accused of some bullshit lie, was even more awesome when nobody stopped me.

How was your day, Any Forums?

>Remember: We're here forever!

Attached: IMG-20220202-WA0000.jpg (540x539, 30.09K)

Maximum Clown World Override!

Attached: 1643970054004.jpg (467x656, 30.28K)

should have fucked them to assert dominance tbh

what is the full story
greentext pls

fuck it.
Story time?

lmao wtf. greentext now

>be me, target of tiktok kids
>for months they run campaign of me being state library pedophile
>fuk off u kidz I come here for my tree and my pigeons fuk off with your hormone drama I fukkin' hate other people wtf they gotta hate on a guy working on himself
>one attacks me today
>bitch assaulted me, self-defense mode activated
>tell the bitch that I am tired of them coming daily and talking shit
>mock her stupid shit to her stupid face
>insult her intelligence and ability to question reality for a full minute
>everyone in public staring
>shit all over them verbally for letting this problem go on for months
>have had headphones and hats stolen
>been attacked multiple times
>5 times reported to police, they've done nothing
>tell everyone to fucking deal with their fucking kids

Nobody from the public talked to me afterwards. It was awesome.

Also, fuck young stupid girls and their fucking retarded worldclass drama attention whore bullshit.

Attached: 1587798144693.jpg (1080x1257, 91.07K)

Nigger you get bullied by teenage girls

Did the girls ever step over your balls and call you baka while giggling

damn, school changed since my days.

Yeah, basically. Which is why being able to lash out at them felt great, however I am actually a community representative doing delicate socio-culture work and actively acting as bait to drag their parents and teachers. Then I can scream at those people too. Yay resolution that doesn't involve me killing another human with my bare fucking hands again!
Imagination detected.

Attached: images (11).jpg (360x360, 14.4K)

OP here, should have started with I am doing a massive one-man psyops trap on a mass cultural level.

Everything going smoothly so far.

Attached: IMG_20200216_162231-min.jpg (3968x2976, 630.17K)

I assume you look and move like a loser. Kids target only who looks weak.

Or you are indeed a pedo and you are here trying to build up a story hoping that Mr Officer would read this

Woo! Exactly the response I was hoping for! Gotta keep my bait skills sharp so I can spot retards from a mile away!

>Thread reminder: I am celebrating being able to retaliate against kids in public. Joyous days!

I also teach people how to be an even more exemplary attention whore, like myself. I TEACH EVERYONE EVERYTHING AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME!

>humans are equally useless both online and offline

Attached: 1588606786952.jpg (1600x1200, 447.58K)

>>bitch assaulted me, self-defense mode activated
pls expand on this part of the story, you sort of glossed over it. I'd like a detailed play-by-play. What part of your body did she assault and how did she do it (punch, kick, bite, etc)? And what exactly happened when self-defense mode was activated? play-by-play

based out of this world even if a little insane

Attached: assburgers syndrom be nice to them.png (839x145, 51.31K)

That would make a really long greentext and then some. I am usually sitting on the grass so she was full of female emotional fury and kicked right side of my head. Was a teenage girl so even now doesn't hurt, didn't hurt when it connected either.

Self-defense, given I had the entire city watching the howling retard monkey and me show, was basically pushing all her unguarded psychological buttons to drive her to be her worst. People had to drag her away, I sat back down.

Tall guy, towered over her etc. I was with my friends at the time too so this bitch literally made a direct line for me. I wasn't alone when this happened so meh.

Insane is the point. Want to set a new standard for complete psycho. Seems like it was about due anyway.

Attached: 1640304892856.png (600x844, 929.79K)

she kicked you in the head? lol
are you willing to admit to your own slight antagonism?

To my intentional antagonism? Obviously. That is how it works. Wait until they breach some obvious ettiquette, then antagonize full force with intensity/emotion and watch them explode like a psychological volcano.

It does require baiting them into the perspective of appearing to be someone a child could defeat first because their psychology doesn't open up until you raise your energy levels some intensity so they get confused by what to them is a surprise but was the trap all along.

I do psychological scars, not physical ones as those are less rewarding for me.

Attached: images (46).jpg (610x502, 21.27K)

Which one is OP? I pick the guy in the stupid hat

>Seems like it was about due anyway.
that's not an easy task, you will need to spend MONTHS on it, either way I commend your ambition and whish you a happy hunting

Yeah, the sort of attention tricks I have to use because I interact with the public range from stupid hat to stupid walk to stupid voice to stupid behavior. I am a very accomplished attention-fisher.

Already spent longer than that.
>kicks everyone into the goatse hoe

Attached: images.jpg (210x240, 9.17K)

fuckik yoyu that hat is cool

I interact with the public without finding it necessary to wear a stupid hat, perform a stupid walk, speak with a stupid voice, or engage in stupid behaviour. Perhaps your "attention tricks" are just stupid.

OP, post more of the pigeons