L’m going to be straight here. l am a very liberal left-leaning non binary person (they/them) who is transitioning...

l’m going to be straight here. l am a very liberal left-leaning non binary person (they/them) who is transitioning, and l’m also a cuckoId for white men. Hear me out.

l believe that white men have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, antibiotics, math, philosophy, culture, the list goes on. And when it comes down to it, white men are just better at everything. There's no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that in comparison to the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, our opressed POC allies are really only useful for our outlandish gay fantasies.

The reason white women are turning from the transgender cause and running to strong white men is simply because they are not buying the trans "bullshit" and the heteronormative focus on fake black cocks. And can you bIame them? Plastic is boring! It's clear that the only way to save trans couples from irrelevance is by SHARING our cis-partners.

My pure white cis-wife Chloe (she/her) is my angeI, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big intelligent white man's cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a (white) child soon. She also shares my strong left beliefs.

Monogamy is a tooI of the patriarchy and the jew. If you're trans and lucky to have a cis woman as your partner give sharing with a white man a chance once. It's exhilarating. There's something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular white stud going in and out of a beautiful cis woman.

Let's leave the fake black plastic cocks to our gay allies!!

Attached: 1642231897164m.jpg (768x1024, 114.46K)

LOL - this one is more believable than the other copypasta

imagine being so triggered by the other post that u actually write this kek, the jews have won, its over

Imagine writing the other post

LOL

Shoot yourself.

Don't be a bigot

Attached: 1621460549559.png (600x842, 100.95K)

This is the president of the white male fan club.

Attached: me.jpg (250x250, 5.37K)

Nope. Kill yourself freak. Eat shit an die in a fire

I can't even read more than 5 words in succession, the mental illness just oozes from this post.

gr8 b8 m8

I want to share my cis wife with white men, what's wrong with that?

No he's right. You are just a fagtarded, left troon. Just commit suicide already and leave decent people alone.

too confused. it's going in like eight different directions at once.

exactly. kys troon

low quality bait
nice try tho, poltard

>l’m going to be straight here.
>l am a very liberal left-leaning non binary person (they/them) who is transitioning

So you're a liar then. You're not being straight at all!

You're mad because you didn't come up with it. Go play some Dr. Mario nigger.

never owned a nintendo you soy shitskin, kys for this thread

Faggot detected
Opinion rejected

LOL, read the text, I'm as far from POL as you can get
>l am a very liberal left-leaning non binary person (they/them) who is transitioning

l’m going to be straight here. l am a very liberal left-leaning non binary person (they/them) who is transitioning, and l’m also a cuckoId for white men. Hear me out.

l believe that white men have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, antibiotics, math, philosophy, culture, the list goes on. And when it comes down to it, white men are just better at everything. There's no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that in comparison to the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, our opressed POC allies are really only useful for our outlandish gay fantasies.

The reason white women are turning from the transgender cause and running to strong white men is simply because they are not buying the trans "bullshit" and the heteronormative focus on fake black cocks. And can you bIame them? Plastic is boring! It's clear that the only way to save trans couples from irrelevance is by SHARING our cis-partners.

My pure white cis-wife Chloe (she/her) is my angeI, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big intelligent white man's cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a (white) child soon. She also shares my strong left beliefs.

Monogamy is a tooI of the patriarchy and the jew. If you're trans and lucky to have a cis woman as your partner give sharing with a white man a chance once. It's exhilarating. There's something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular white stud going in and out of a beautiful cis woman.

Let's leave the fake black plastic cocks to our gay allies!!