OMG Regular Show is SOOO good they make all these common pop-culture references that make me feel like a special nerd...

OMG Regular Show is SOOO good they make all these common pop-culture references that make me feel like a special nerd and have these AMAZING canned plot lines! And the characters who speak, sound, and look like they were designed & conceptualized by twelve year olds are so relatable and funny! THIS WAS LATERALLY MY CHILDHOOD!!!1!!1!1

Attached: STONER COMEDY 4 KIDZ.jpg (1439x1078, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rks2_ctHuDQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same thing with gumball man, just stopped watching tv and eat grass

Bro is making fun of people for enjoying a show, crazy

>Bro

Attached: (you).png (425x792, 479.41K)

yeah, sucks that you have to watch it. try to stay safe, fren

I'm 21 lol

what? Why would I have to watch it?

Attached: balaclava.jpg (565x491, 20.01K)

oph yeah, I forgot you fags grew up.
Also, 21-2 = 19, dumbass

Yea, that is correct math. Don't see what it proves though LOL

read the image again, dumbass. Why do you kids always put lols after your sentences? I an awkward laugh really needed over the internet?

Hey OP, you don't have to care about things you don't like. Those things don't need to occupy any space in your mind whatsoever.

I was 20 in 2020 if that's what you're referring to, I'll be 22 this year

>you were year off! I'm free from being called a boring, know-nothing tumor on the internet!

For someone insulting people younger than you you sure are acting like someone younger than them.

You're still a disgusting zoomer, zoomer.

Stop arguing about dumb shit you retards

Attached: 20220204_083609.png (500x494, 121.88K)

>canned reply
>canned image
This post has zoomer tumor written all over it

youtube.com/watch?v=rks2_ctHuDQ
it's supposed to be relatable to drug users, not children

>Why do you kids always put lols after your sentences?
This. Usually comes after a run on sentence full of "y'all" and misspelled or improperly contracted words like "definately" and "ur". We seriously need to find a way to bring back bullying and corporal punishment.

Dude it's just a regular show calm down

right?
it's like popcorn. Sure, the kernels are always about the same shape and the butter's fake, who gives a shit? I'm just looking for a little snack.