I've got a weird question. Is adopting someone's negative representation of you as your own persona okay...

I've got a weird question. Is adopting someone's negative representation of you as your own persona okay? (My ex drew the left, I drew the right)

Attached: image (8).png (867x571, 376.22K)

Seems based. Nice drawing. Also tits or gtfo

Thanks man. And eh fuck it, here you go.

Attached: 20220204-003432.jpg (720x720, 177.85K)

Which design is better? The one in the OP or this?

Attached: 313686326748.jpg (532x943, 54.03K)

Thx guys

Wow ur hot. And both have their merits. This one is a bit more intricate and feels more complete. Horns are cool. I think I like it better but I have to admit the bow and face on the first one where appealing.

Thanks for the feedback user!! My ex may be a complete bastard but they do terrific designs.

>they

Be glad I'm using they, my ex uses IT/ITS PRONOUNS and god it sounds clunky in a sentence.

i like your belly button. and everything else, really.

the designs are good—the second one would make a nice decal. what's your background in art?

but why humor that mental illness nonsense at all, especially if he's a bastard, and this is just an anonymous korean silent movie imageboard?

Thanks so much user!! I've been drawing on and off ever since I was 10, but I've taken many year-long breaks between drawing because of shit happening like my parents looking through my art and whatnot.

np. Does the character have a name?

Because I know they use Any Forums, they even stalk me on a general I draw in. A few times people in the general have found my posts on other boards and called me out on it. Plus they actually don't look male or female (but yea biologically they are female)

It's my persona so she has my name, Minty!!

it is never ok to comply and pretend to appear what others convey they perceive you as

everyone is lying, everyone has an angle

just fucking stop this retarded bullshit

What's that even supposed to mean?

it means you are stupid
people project what they expect from you
you can either go along and subjugate yourself or be an individual and express your genuine self

if you have to ask
you're already someone's property if you have anything to offer, or basically generate revenue

derrrrr

fuuuuck
this is going over their heads my nigga

Oh my god it's SO much more deep than that when it comes to my ex. Before i get into i should say this is my first relationship ive ever been in, we were together 5 years, and we were gonna get married. Long story short, they tried everything they could to make me fit into the mold of "perfect pink uwu gf" pic related. They heavily encouraged me to change my name to Melody (it's a rabbit from Sanrio), change all my mannerisms to be "cute", and always be perfect. If I was ever cringe or less than what they wanted they would ignore me for long periods of time. They dumped me immediately when I told them I wasn't okay with them having an open relationship because it made me very jealous. No compromise, no nothing. Once I broke that perfect mold I was gone. Me identifying with their version of "minty" was very liberating, I could finally be my imperfect self without fear.

Attached: EamHuKYVAAEwGsJ.jpg (720x734, 55.92K)

Jfc