I want a femboy my wife and I can bully. She'll make you jack off, but you aren't allowed to cum. You can suck my cock...

I want a femboy my wife and I can bully. She'll make you jack off, but you aren't allowed to cum. You can suck my cock, but you aren't allowed to make me cum. I will feel you up when we're alone, but you'd better not let me wife catch you with a hard-on. And if I find you with her, I'm going to slap you until you're blubbering.

Attached: bully.png (582x800, 617.9K)

Attached: 1637674983363.jpg (600x716, 88.04K)

h-hot..
tell me more? what else are you two into?

Incest roleplay. You're little brother, but we make you be little sister. She's big sis and will show you how to take care of big bro.

Or I'm daddy, she's mommy, and we wanted a daughter. It's disappointing, but we'll make you a good little girl.

mmm, I love both, but especially the second one..
would love to be forced and molded into mommy and daddy's obedient little girl
this sounds like a lot of fun~

I am a nice guy, but I have a temper. I don't like it when you make me get rough. I don't like calling you names. But I'm nicer to you than mommy. You'll want to stay on her good side. That means you suck my cock when she doesn't feel like it, and you stroke yours when she tells you.

oh, yeah? what would mommy do if she got mad?

My dream is to be a live-in houseboy for an older couple.

If she catches you with me or finds you hard, she's the type who puts hands on you. Grabs you by the throat, tells you she doesn't want a sissy son, asks you whether you wanna be a faggot or a good girl.

She hates that you have a cock. If this abuse turns you on, that'll get worse. Hard nipples, a little precum, she's going to slap you around and make you say you're sorry. If you don't get on your knees and say you're sorry for being naughty, she's going to make me punish you, too.

I hope you can stand being dehumanized. We don't want a houseboy, we want furniture. If I want to put my feet up, if she wants to squeeze a cock and I'm not around, if either one of us feels like getting our fingers in a hole, we don't want that hole to have a name.

you could just love him instead
you ruined it

I was very clear about what I'm after. We're going to bully you. It isn't going to be nice. You will not feel loved. You will crave our approval and wish you could relax when you're around us, but none of that is happening.

this sounds hot as fuck but only if you're both type A and successful career wise
like i'd love to dress up as a french maid and keep your house immaculate but if youre going to try and treat me like this in an apartment you're renting i'll fight

imagine maybe that you pull down his sweatpants or clothes and then kiss his butt and enjoy him. or something. as reminder that children will rule over you, that the weaker is greater than you as they are servant-like. i'm finding it difficult to correct your view, but it worked earlier.

Where do I sign up?

Attached: 20220202_124229.jpg (2448x3264, 1.29M)

We're double income, no kids. It's not a big place, but we own it. There's a guest room for you, unless you'd rather be kept on the ground floor. The couch pulls out. I don't.

yeah i'd try it, this is kind of the fantasy
i'm 27 and can tell the time for me to femme out and live the sissyslut lifestyle is coming to a close

We don't want our pet acting like a disgusting boy. Tenderness comes when the male urge is spent. You can't be a good girl with a hard little cock bouncing around. I'll be nicer when you're soft.

I don't see a timestamp on that ass.

You gotta be okay with a woman fucking with you, calling you hurtful shit and making you do things while she watches.

i'd probably be happier with the nurturing domme style but my sub ass is so starved for femdom in my straight relationships that my bi ass will take anything it can get
i hope you two find what youre looking for

Maybe you could charm her, or maybe you get to her through me.

If you're useful, cleaning up around the house and whatnot, that'll help. Maybe she could help make you up, pick out some clothes for you.

But anyway thanks, I doubt we'll find exactly what we want, but it's nice to put it out there

Damn y'all asking dudes for a timestamp now? I'm honoured I guess - gimme a sec.

Just seeing how well you take instruction.